Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

Replica E60 M5 mirror for LHD version

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have these available for RHD?
Old 02-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Bmw
Model Year: 2006

Guys, I apologize,
The rougher part of the paint was towards the inner side which will be hidden by the Mirror and not visible at all.

I am very much for NVD , SUPPER AWESOME job on the MIRROR. Going to try install it today.
Hands down great product so far
Old 02-05-2011, 12:28 AM
nvd
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by selbycy
Do you have these available for RHD?
Hi! Yes, I have for RHD version as well. Please PM me your address so that U can check the shipping charge for you.

Thanks.
www.nvdautosport.com
Old 02-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Contributors

Prapan,
I was a little hesitant to cut my wires but had to do so, the inistall went well .
My one DAMN PROBLEM is, how to I get the glass on the mirror to line up right. Sick of trying to do that man, whats the trick to do that
Old 02-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Payment sent NVD
Old 02-10-2011, 05:50 AM
nvd
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TheRacerBoss
Prapan,
I was a little hesitant to cut my wires but had to do so, the inistall went well .
My one DAMN PROBLEM is, how to I get the glass on the mirror to line up right. Sick of trying to do that man, whats the trick to do that
Hi! When you come into putting the glass into the mirror housing ( I assumed you already put the motor inside the mirror housing already then attach the mirror clip to the motors " the black round plastic piece") you need to stick the 3M tape or anything that similar to that on both end of the mirror glass ( on the reflection side )then use your both thumbs to press on the 3M tape. Now your both thumbs will stick on the mirror glass, then you slowly put the mirror glass on the mirror clip. While putting in, please make sure that the mirror line up right. This way, you can clearly see if the mirror glass aligned well or not.

If you still don't understand, please e-mail me, I will send the pictures. The picture speaks better than the words : )

Thanks.
www.nvdautosport.com
Old 02-16-2011, 12:56 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nvd
Hi! When you come into putting the glass into the mirror housing ( I assumed you already put the motor inside the mirror housing already then attach the mirror clip to the motors " the black round plastic piece") you need to stick the 3M tape or anything that similar to that on both end of the mirror glass ( on the reflection side )then use your both thumbs to press on the 3M tape. Now your both thumbs will stick on the mirror glass, then you slowly put the mirror glass on the mirror clip. While putting in, please make sure that the mirror line up right. This way, you can clearly see if the mirror glass aligned well or not.

If you still don't understand, please e-mail me, I will send the pictures. The picture speaks better than the words : )

Thanks.
www.nvdautosport.com
Prapan,
My problem is not anything more than when I stick the glass there and then try to move the mirror from the door adjuster - The mirror comes off.
No matter how centered the mirror is when I stick it on, it just falls off.

I am emailing you.
I was using the sucker part of this holder to hold the mirror http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:5,s:0 , that way I dont need the 3M tape on the Mirror side
Old 02-21-2011, 09:50 AM
nvd
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TheRacerBoss
Prapan,
My problem is not anything more than when I stick the glass there and then try to move the mirror from the door adjuster - The mirror comes off.
No matter how centered the mirror is when I stick it on, it just falls off.

I am emailing you.
I was using the sucker part of this holder to hold the mirror http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:5,s:0 , that way I dont need the 3M tape on the Mirror side
Hi! OK. will e-mail the instruction to you by tomorrow. Sorry for the late reply. I just got back from the oversea business trip.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Prapan,

I shot you a PM as well regarding an update on mirrors. purchased 2 weeks ago. When you get a chance please contact me back as you mentioned it would be a minimum of 2 weeks to construct the mirrors. Thanks

JR
Old 02-22-2011, 07:22 AM
nvd
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by devildawg712
Prapan,

I shot you a PM as well regarding an update on mirrors. purchased 2 weeks ago. When you get a chance please contact me back as you mentioned it would be a minimum of 2 weeks to construct the mirrors. Thanks

JR
Hi! JR
Sorry, I did not know what went wrong but I did not get the PM alert into my e-mail. Anyhow, the side mirror is now ready but just waiting for the heating pads to come in the next few days. Will send them out as soon as the heating pad arrive.

Thank you
www.nvdautosport.com

Quick Reply: Replica E60 M5 mirror for LHD version