Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

NEW 12W LED for LCI E60's (all H8 Xenon)

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2005 545i Black Sapphire - Fully Loaded
Model Year: 545i 2005

Originally Posted by umnitza
Sorry for the delay.
F10 are very bright during sun light, and yes, they do use the OSRAM LED for the new F10, I believe it's 3 8W LED, but I could be wrong for the F10.

We can't give you exact output but we can tell you that these are CREE chips and that they are totaling 20W with 4 LED. That should help you at least narrow down the spectrum that it can be without divulging exactly which chip it is.
how about some pics we've all been requesting? lets let the photos do the talking..
Old 07-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As you have seen , he put some photos at the beginning of this topic .
In fact those photos are made by someone else , not by Umnitza.
These leds are not made by Umnitza , the producer is in China (company - Guangzhou Precision Electronic Co., Ltd. ) as you can search on ebay,alibaba or other site - http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/59...angel_eye.html
Another vendor is in UK (on ebay) and both have almost the same look and construction , the only difference is the price,cheaper.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Members

There are many dealers/vendors on internet that claim being the producers theirselves. But that's not the reality.
Almost everything is made in China.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by bmw_deutsch
These leds are not made by Umnitza , the producer is in China (company - Guangzhou Precision Electronic Co., Ltd. ) as you can search on ebay,alibaba or other site - http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/59...angel_eye.html
Another vendor is in UK (on ebay) and both have almost the same look and construction , the only difference is the price,cheaper.
There are many dealers/vendors on internet that claim being the producers theirselves. But that's not the reality.
Almost everything is made in China.
LOL - seems everyone's an expert with Alibaba

However, DYK that any LTD company on Alibaba is just a trading company and not the manufacturer? DYK also that any LTD company will always buy out whatever stock is available and not make any modifications? DYK also that most companies without an intimate knowledge of the Asian manufacturers will buy directly from these LTD and receive usually inferior or dated product to be sold on eBay where dated and inferior product can be sold quickly and cheaply without ramifications? Finally DYK that aluminum molds are expensive, so most of the time, 2 or 3 manufacturers will contract a single mold company to make the molds for them and then just use the mold generically while building and putting their own components in there?

I can assure you that most of the time, this is true. It's very similar to buying a Sprite can, Coke can, or Pepsi Can, they are all the same 12oz can, but they have dramatically different insides

For the record, we're working directly with the manufacturer to improve this product immediately. We plan to offer them at a lower price than anything out there now once these improvements are finished.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW 545i CSR

These leds are not made by Umnitza , the producer is in China (company - Guangzhou Precision Electronic Co., Ltd. ) as you can search on ebay,alibaba or other site - http://www.alibaba.c..._angel_eye.html
Thanks for clarifying everything to us, cap. Without this information we would probably die in vain.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Members

Originally Posted by umnitza
For the record, we're working directly with the manufacturer to improve this product immediately. We plan to offer them at a lower price than anything out there now once these improvements are finished.
At least you should make them fit for E60 LCI.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

I heard the 20W does not fit the E60 LCIs
Old 07-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Members

Yes you're right. Even the producer said it. Probably in the next months they will make another type suitable for E60 LCI.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:11 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW 545i CSR

Com'on Umnitza, even Hungary already have these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_hbaY8Lb3s
Old 07-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Those are not the 20W, they may have the same holder but the 20W we have could not be captured on camera like that.
our ICE LITE 10W looks just like that already.

Quick Reply: NEW 12W LED for LCI E60's (all H8 Xenon)