Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

MTEC V3 & Lighting Upgrades End of May Special!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

All prices shipped within the US. Local pick-ups welcome. Installed prices will be regular price. We accept paypal at sales(at)motorcepts(dot)com

MTEC V3 H8 for LCI E60 or E9X. $240 shipped. NOW ONLY $220 SHIPPED!!!!

MTEC V3 for pre-LCI E60. $200 shipped. NOW ONLY $180 SHIPPED!!!!

MTEC License Plate Lamps. $75 shipped. NOW ONLY $65 SHIPPED!!!

Motorcepts License Plate Lamps. $55 shipped. NOW ONLY $40 SHIPPED!!! Why get those cheapy bulbs for around $30 when you can get replacement housings for only $40???

And let's make some crazy sale happen!!

HID Conversion kits. $160 shipped. NOW ONLY $125 SHIPPED! Limited stock and price is only available for the end of this batch. NEW shipment arriving does not count. Why waste your money or ebay kits that will damage your LCM? Why waste time trying to figure out what capacitors is needed??

HID Angel Eyes for LCI E60. TWO SETS at $160 SHIPPED!!!! Regular priced at $230 shipped

Interior LEDs - 4 versions - Regular $100; Super $150; Ultimate $200; Crazy $250 Regular has all bulb replacements except for center domes which are replacement housing panels. Super has all of Regular plus underdoor replacement housing panels. Ultimate has all of Super with footwells AND interior trunk replacement housing panels. Crazy had all of Ultimate with center dome lights as entire panel that fills the entire cavity. Replacement housing panels are $30 a piece so it's a very good deal.

Take $20 off Regular, $25 off Super, $30 off Ultimate, and $40 off CRAZY!!!!! CRAZY DEAL. Again. Limited stock and will no extend this offer for my new shipment.

D1S Low Beams 6000K or 8000K. Regular price is $120. BLOWING THEM OUT at $75 a set SHIPPED! Again. Limited stock and will no extend this offer for my new shipment.

D2S Low Beams 6000K or 8000K. Regular price is $80. Let's SLASH them to only $45 shipped a set!!! LIMITED STOCK!

Tow-Hook License Plate - https://5series.net/forums/topic/123...4#entry1443274
$80 shipped!!! Regular price is $90 shipped!!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. One-time offer you will probably NEVER see again.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:45 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

john i need led light for f10...
Old 05-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Banned

Ill let you know. I gotta get that f10 and see which bulbs. I forgot
Old 05-20-2012, 10:23 PM
Members

My Ride: 04 545i 6 speed 92 535i 5 speed 88 325i auto

hey John
i wanna get set of D2S 6000k
pm your paypal
Old 05-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Contributors

PM SENT for HID Conversion Set!
Old 05-21-2012, 07:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sndohio
hey John
i wanna get set of D2S 6000k
pm your paypal

We accept paypal at sales(at)motorcepts(dot)com
Old 05-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW 550i M Sport
Model Year: 2010
Engine: 4.8L V8

Whats the difference between D1S & D2S? Obviously D1S is better (since it costs more) but is one for pre-LCI and the other LCI or is D1S just brighter? Thanks.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:37 AM
Senior Members

did you figure out with bulbs it take?
Old 05-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Members

Hi John,

I've been lurking here for a few months and this is my first post. I'm posting here because I'm unable to pm you through this forum. Also, I've been unable to reach your business by phone. It either rings with no answer or I get a busy signal.

My car: 2008 BMW 528i with factory stock halogen headlights. It uses H7 halogen bulbs in the low beam headlights

My question: I just purchased a low beam HID conversion kit (with CANBUS error cancelers) from another vendor because I wanted 4300k bulbs and you only carry 6000k and higher temperatures. The kit I received works properly in casual hookup testing in the car (before mounting of ballasts and wires for permanent installation).

The bulb I received is this one:

The problem I am having is that the return electrode is casting a shadow below the cutoff line of my projectors. When I mount the bulb into my lowbeam headlight housing the only way the base will fit correctly is with the return electrode seated above the xenon bulb. From my research it seems that to operate correctly in projector housings the electrode should be below the xenon glass bulb. It seems the only way to avoid this problem with my bulb would be to somehow rotate it 180 degrees in it's base so that the return electrode is next to the straight portion of the metal edge. This would then place the electrde correctly below the bulb when it is mounted in the headlight housing.

Do you know if all H7 base HID bulbs come this way?

Is there some way I can modify the bulb I currently have so that the return electrode will be below the glass bulb itself?

Or is there some way to modify the headlight housing to be able to mount the unmodified bulb with the electrode below?

Do the bulbs you carry also have this same problem with the electrode opposite to the straight side of the base?

I know many others have installed HID conversion kits into E60 LCI cars with factory halogen lighting. Do they not have these problems? Or do they just accecpt the electrode shadow and live with it (as well as the accompanying small reduction in light output)?

I'm sorry if this is not the best place for this question, but I didn't know how else to reach you and ask.

Thank you for your help.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Members

Hi again,

Regarding the post I wrote immediately preceding this one, I did some online research at HIDplanet.com and got my questions answered. All I had to do was "notch" the metal base of my H7 bulb. This allowed me to mount the bulb rotated 180 degrees. The return electrode now sits correctly below the glasss bulb when mounted in my headlight housing. Just took about 5 minutes to "notch" both bulbs with a Dremel and a cutting wheel. Very easy. Problem solved. Sorry to have interrupted this thread.

Thanks

Quick Reply: MTEC V3 & Lighting Upgrades End of May Special!!