Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

///Motorcepts Now Carries ESS Products

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Hi everyone! I am very excited to announce that we now carry ESS Tuning products! There recently released Direct Flash is a handy programmer! It is a handheld programmer which is VIN locked to your vehicle. The unit can be used to program/flash between stock or tuned! It can even load custom files and updates loaded from ESS via email. The unit can hold up to 10 tunes + stock allowing the end user to control fully what file they want to use based on gas type, cat/catless, etc. All pricing is determined at MSRP. For more information, you may inquire via PM, email at info(at)motorcepts(dot)com, or contact us at 347-644-5363. Ask for Leo or John. If you are interested in mailing your ECU, we also provide that service as well. In-house DME flash is not available yet but if there is a demand in the Tri-State area, we WILL carry and offer that service.

DO NOT SETTLE for anything less than ESS. Why piggyback when you can flash the DME? Piggyback basically interrupts the signal causing an "interference." Yes it works but it's still limited to the governor limit and redline. ESS Flash will enable the vehicle to its maximum potential with ZERO piggyback risks.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:59 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by John@Motorcepts
Hi everyone! I am very excited to announce that we now carry ESS Tuning products! There recently released Direct Flash is a handy programmer! It is a handheld programmer which is VIN locked to your vehicle. The unit can be used to program/flash between stock or tuned! It can even load custom files and updates loaded from ESS via email. The unit can hold up to 10 tunes + stock allowing the end user to control fully what file they want to use based on gas type, cat/catless, etc. All pricing is determined at MSRP. For more information, you may inquire via PM, email at info(at)motorcepts(dot)com, or contact us at 347-644-5363. Ask for Leo or John. If you are interested in mailing your ECU, we also provide that service as well. In-house DME flash is not available yet but if there is a demand in the Tri-State area, we WILL carry and offer that service.

DO NOT SETTLE for anything less than ESS. Why piggyback when you can flash the DME? Piggyback basically interrupts the signal causing an "interference." Yes it works but it's still limited to the governor limit and redline. ESS Flash will enable the vehicle to its maximum potential with ZERO piggyback risks.
PM me your price John. I'm talking to them directly at the moment, so your price better be good. Also, they are going to do a custom map for my RPI set-up and send it to me via email to upload into the Direct Flash.

PM me your price.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Banned

All ESS price is at MSRP. There are no discounts for it unfortunately.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:59 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

so ..i can have more hp to my car?
Old 04-25-2011, 06:35 AM
Members

Hi everyone! I am very excited to announce that we now carry ESS Tuning products! There recently released Direct Flash is a handy programmer! It is a handheld programmer which is VIN locked to your vehicle. The unit can be used to program/flash between stock or tuned! It can even load custom files and updates loaded from ESS via email. The unit can hold up to 10 tunes + stock allowing the end user to control fully what file they want to use based on gas type, cat/catless, etc. All pricing is determined at MSRP. For more information, you may inquire via PM, email at info(at)motorcepts(dot)com, or contact us at 347-644-5363. Ask for Leo or John. If you are interested in mailing your ECU, we also provide that service as well. In-house DME flash is not available yet but if there is a demand in the Tri-State area, we WILL carry and offer that service. DO NOT SETTLE for anything less than ESS. Why piggyback when you can flash the DME? Piggyback basically interrupts the signal causing an "interference." Yes it works but it's still limited to the governor limit and redline. ESS Flash will enable the vehicle to its maximum potential with ZERO piggyback risks.

This is the reason I did not go with an ESS tune... I would like to have it done locally than shipping the ECU. Once you guys have this in house... I'm IN!
Old 04-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 530Xi Black Black Automatic NAV Cold Weather Package Premium Package Exterior Red RPI Air Scoop Matte Black Grills 15% Tints Rear Light Tints Shadowline Trim Black Carbon Fiber Roundels Gloss Red Painted Calipers CF hood and trunk roundels Engine BMC filter, RPI scoop Interior ACS pedals Ultimate LED Interior Light Kit Wheels Miro Type 111 matte black 19x8.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 245/35/19 fronts 19x9.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 275/30/19 rears Lighting Euro sticker Angel Eyes Upgrade 8000k FOG White LED Eyebrow Upgrade LED Cluster Upgrade LED License Plate Upgrade

IN house...I'm INNNNN!!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 04:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by imperialtrini1
This is the reason I did not go with an ESS tune... I would like to have it done locally than shipping the ECU. Once you guys have this in house... I'm IN!

Originally Posted by meast13
IN house...I'm INNNNN!!!!
Guys, there is the option of DirectFlash which you get to HOLD ON to the unit. It can be done on the premises once I receive it and show/teach you how to use it.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:02 AM
Members

Guys, there is the option of DirectFlash which you get to HOLD ON to the unit. It can be done on the premises once I receive it and show/teach you how to use it.
Price and gains the same? $900 /80hpw? Please correct me if I'm wrong....
Old 04-27-2011, 05:41 AM
Banned

All pricing and specs can be found on esstuning website: http://www.esstuning.com/categories/BMW/
Old 04-28-2011, 08:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Great news, John!

Quick Reply: ///Motorcepts Now Carries ESS Products