Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

///Motorcepts | MTEC V3.0 Pre-LCI LED Angel Eyes

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011 | 01:47 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545i, Sport Package, Black, Active Xenon, ARS, Aux Input '10 Tahoe, Black on Black, leather, Nav/XM, 20" tires, full body kit, power 2nd row, loaded '93 Jeep Wrangler, lifted 4.5", 33" meats, Rampage Recovery Bumper w/Tire Swing, etc 25' Aquasport Osprey, Center Console,2012 200 HO Etec

Originally Posted by D33ZNUT5
How do these install?
It was pretty simple although the headlight assembly took some finessing to get out... people will tell you you can do this without taking the headlamp assembly out but I have pretty normal(average)sized hands and I couldnt get my hand to contort into the assembly. So anyway, its just a bulb replacement on the very inside of the lamp assembly - remove the headlight bulb and behind it is the big LED for the AE's. Swap it out and your done...
Old 05-25-2011 | 09:22 AM
Members

My Ride: E60: 2004 545i - Sport steptronic Rear & side sun shades Heated seats & steering wheel Sport & Winter packages Adaptive headlights Exterior: OEM M5 Front Bumper OEM M5 Fenders 20" 163 Replica M6 wheels Debadged Performance: OEM E60 M5 Big Brake Kit ***Removed*** AFE CAI (HOT air intake lol.) (not to happy with upgrade) Lighting: MTEC V3.0 Angel Eyes Motorcepts License Plate Lamps Motorcepts Amber Signals (Front & Rear) Motorcepts Amber Side Markers Motorcepts D2S 6000K low beams (Awesome!) Sound: Stocker than a mutha eff'er!

Hey John, whats the ETA on the new delivery..
I was hoping to stop by the shop this weekend to pick up a set and get them installed..
I was going to do the V2.0 until i realized these released recently.
Old 05-25-2011 | 09:34 AM
Banned

My Ride: A Car

I have 2 left. One may be sold today.
Old 05-25-2011 | 09:39 AM
Members

My Ride: E60: 2004 545i - Sport steptronic Rear & side sun shades Heated seats & steering wheel Sport & Winter packages Adaptive headlights Exterior: OEM M5 Front Bumper OEM M5 Fenders 20" 163 Replica M6 wheels Debadged Performance: OEM E60 M5 Big Brake Kit ***Removed*** AFE CAI (HOT air intake lol.) (not to happy with upgrade) Lighting: MTEC V3.0 Angel Eyes Motorcepts License Plate Lamps Motorcepts Amber Signals (Front & Rear) Motorcepts Amber Side Markers Motorcepts D2S 6000K low beams (Awesome!) Sound: Stocker than a mutha eff'er!

@John@Motorcepts

Could I purchase via pay pal: and maybe make an appointment to get them installed on Saturday?
Old 05-26-2011 | 04:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ChrisHostos
@John@Motorcepts

Could I purchase via pay pal: and maybe make an appointment to get them installed on Saturday?

Please call us at 347-644-5363. One set left.
Old 05-30-2011 | 11:16 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 e60/black sapphire metallic/auburn leather/heated front seats and steering wheel/premium package/premium sound package/sport package/shadow line trim/6 disc in dash/multi-contour front seats/sport suspension/comfort access/moon roof/ rear all around sun shades/park distance control front and back/adaptive xenon headlights/ navigation/ Aerodynamic kit/ carbon fiber roundels hood trunk and steering wheel/ 35% tint all around + visor/ racing dash license plate lights/ matte black grille/ invisabulb turn signals/ charcoal filter delete/ euro stickers/ weisslicht LED side markers

Fawwwwk I want these but 200 bones is rough bro. You've got to do a group buy or I'm going to have to sell my sister!
Old 05-31-2011 | 05:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by dezenuts
Fawwwwk I want these but 200 bones is rough bro. You've got to do a group buy or I'm going to have to sell my sister!
LOL NO, selling your sister for set of angel eyes is rough!
Old 05-31-2011 | 08:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

If she's hot, I'll buy her.
Old 05-31-2011 | 10:52 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 e60/black sapphire metallic/auburn leather/heated front seats and steering wheel/premium package/premium sound package/sport package/shadow line trim/6 disc in dash/multi-contour front seats/sport suspension/comfort access/moon roof/ rear all around sun shades/park distance control front and back/adaptive xenon headlights/ navigation/ Aerodynamic kit/ carbon fiber roundels hood trunk and steering wheel/ 35% tint all around + visor/ racing dash license plate lights/ matte black grille/ invisabulb turn signals/ charcoal filter delete/ euro stickers/ weisslicht LED side markers

Originally Posted by v_therussian
LOL NO, selling your sister for set of angel eyes is rough!
Not if you knew her. She's 14 and after a week you'd have to pay someone to take her.
Old 05-31-2011 | 12:11 PM
Banned

I'll BUY!!!

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
If she's hot, I'll buy her.
Me first! LOL I sell the MTEC V3.0!!

Not if you knew her. She's 14 and after a week you'd have to pay someone to take her.
nevermind. Jailbait.

Quick Reply: ///Motorcepts | MTEC V3.0 Pre-LCI LED Angel Eyes