Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

LM Reps from $600 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 525xi led ae's, magnaflow exhaust, k&n filter, carbon filter delete, 19" BBS LM-R. Sprint booster, black tails, euro fresh headlight decals.

Ok, I'll have to think hard on that. I'll be putting in an order in a few weeks. I'm curious, what would be your choice on a black sapphire metallic e60?
Old 08-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

If you have a black car, I'd go with a lighter wheel
Old 08-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 525xi led ae's, magnaflow exhaust, k&n filter, carbon filter delete, 19" BBS LM-R. Sprint booster, black tails, euro fresh headlight decals.

I hate to be a pest, but is it possible that you could send me actual photos of the different colors? I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:53 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by fresh07E60
I hate to be a pest, but is it possible that you could send me actual photos of the different colors? I would greatly appreciate it.
Absolutely, here you go:

This is what we call diamond black - it's the most expensive at $850 for a set of 4:

This is what we call black/satin black/polished black - we have many more photos if you need them.

This is what we call hyper silver - it's a more traditional silver like BMW wheels - will try to get you a better close up
You can see it in the attachment labeled 944 and 944-HS

And the pure silver - not hypersilver is this one:

My recommendation is the HS or the diamond black.
Attached Thumbnails LM Reps from 0 shipped-944.jpg   LM Reps from 0 shipped-944-hs.jpg  
Old 08-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Members

i actually have these in hyper silver already, but want a darker color. this way i have a choice in the matter when my A.D.D. kicks in! im really leaning towards the black diamond, they look good in the picture, but im sure with a name like that, there's probably a little metallic in there? slightly like my black sapphire maybe... also, how much for extra center caps in various colors if available? thank again!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Former Vendor

If you want darker, then the diamond black are definitely the way to go, they have a little metallic in there, they are only offered with RED center caps. In stock.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Sport

Originally Posted by umnitza
If you want darker, then the diamond black are definitely the way to go, they have a little metallic in there, they are only offered with RED center caps. In stock.

Do you have a staggered set that will work with an 07 550i sport?. I basically want to reuse my tires and TPMS. Car has staggered factory 18's already.

Do these come with center caps? I'd prefer the pure silver with a black center. Car is black and I'd like the contrast.

Thanks,

George
Old 08-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Former Vendor

Staggered will work with the 550i, if you want 18s, we have the proper offsets for it. Do you want Silver or HyperSilver (the diamond one is only available in 19s).

It does come with center caps, black ones. While we can't guarantee you plug and play fitment with TPMS, we can say that any installation of the TPMS is doable with a minor adjustment or installation of a bracket/spacing tab for the TPMS.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:19 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Sport

Originally Posted by umnitza
Staggered will work with the 550i, if you want 18s, we have the proper offsets for it. Do you want Silver or HyperSilver (the diamond one is only available in 19s).

It does come with center caps, black ones. While we can't guarantee you plug and play fitment with TPMS, we can say that any installation of the TPMS is doable with a minor adjustment or installation of a bracket/spacing tab for the TPMS.

I'd like the pure silver ones. As far as the TPMS, is this something any tire shop can handle? Basically my plan is to drop the car off at my tire guy, and have him dismount my tires off the stock wheels, swap the tpms, (or I might pick up a 2nd set), and mount / balance. Will these work with stock lug bolts as well?

It's $650 shipped for the staggered ones right?

Let me know and we will go from there..

Thanks,

George
Old 08-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Former Vendor

These will work with stock bolts. Usually most competent shops that do a lot of wheel/tire combos can figure out the TPMS without issue. Just get a guy on there that has done it for a while, usually the new techs have no idea and think it can't be done if they haven't done it before.

$650 shipped for staggered. You can use paypal or call us tomorrow.

Quick Reply: LM Reps from $600 shipped