Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

LCI HID Angel Eyes!!! 2008+ Models with Xenons Only!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 07:33 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by iToan
sooo just making sure you sell hid's for low beams and fogs as well?

Absolutely! HID everything even reverse!
Old 10-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesomeeee
Old 10-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by iToan
Awesomeeee

so, what do you want to upgrade?
Old 11-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Members

Here's come a testimonial feedback from far far away: this is Italy speaking!!

I've contacted mister Brabus on October 22, after 4 day of questions and chatting I was convinced to buy.

10 days to ship and 2 hours of mounting (my fault, I'm very very newbie).

All I can say is:

Fantastic!!! Very very very bright, even brighter than factory low beam XENON.

See yourself.

A must buy. APPROVED!

(Now i need to upgrade lowbeam XENON!!! XD)
Attached Thumbnails LCI HID Angel Eyes!!!  2008+ Models with Xenons Only!-foto-1.jpg   LCI HID Angel Eyes!!!  2008+ Models with Xenons Only!-foto-2.jpg   LCI HID Angel Eyes!!!  2008+ Models with Xenons Only!-foto-3.jpg   LCI HID Angel Eyes!!!  2008+ Models with Xenons Only!-foto-4.jpg   LCI HID Angel Eyes!!!  2008+ Models with Xenons Only!-foto-5.jpg  

Old 11-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Banned

Looking good!!! Lemme know when you need to upgrade the factory xenons!
Old 11-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Senior Members

I bought a used set from a member on the forum and have had it installed in my car for almost a month now and love the way it looks. Installation actually wasn't that bad I just checked out the DIY post Brabus has up and it was a breeze. I previously had some cheapy EBay LED angel eyes installed which cost me around $120 and comparing the two is like night and day. The HID Angel eyes are atleast 10x brighter during the day and holy crap do they look beautiful at night. Pictures don't do these angel eyes justice it's definitely something you would have to see in person to appreciate! Two thumbs up on this product
Old 11-21-2010, 09:33 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Persian_535i
I bought a used set from a member on the forum and have had it installed in my car for almost a month now and love the way it looks. Installation actually wasn't that bad I just checked out the DIY post Brabus has up and it was a breeze. I previously had some cheapy EBay LED angel eyes installed which cost me around $120 and comparing the two is like night and day. The HID Angel eyes are atleast 10x brighter during the day and holy crap do they look beautiful at night. Pictures don't do these angel eyes justice it's definitely something you would have to see in person to appreciate! Two thumbs up on this product

Im in Houston as well... would you mind letting me take a look before I pull the trigger on these?
Old 01-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Members

Hey John:

Me to, like a previous reader, think I have finally found what I am looking for. Let me explain to you what I currently have in hopes that you can help.

I have a 2008 528i and I have recently installed 8000k D1S low beams and LED angel eyes from Bimmian.com. My issue is the following, like most readers, the LED's don't give the car much justice during the day and look decent at night. My bigger issue is that Bimmian guaranteed no errors on their angel eyes and I am unfortunately experiencing an error anytime the low beams aren't on. In other words, I'm constantly driving w/ my low beams with the switch on "on" to avoid the error. To top it off, I've been going back and forth with Bimmian and right now we're at a standstill in regards to them fixing my problem. Last I heard from them was 3 weeks ago and they stated they were waiting to hear back from Weisslicht who is the manufacturer of the lights. The price ran me about $160 shipped so I really don't want to make the purchase from you until I've solved that dilemma. I have a feeling that it is not going to end nicely, and they're in Canada so I'll leave it at that.

Now, one thing that I will say is that your install is way more difficult than the LED's and after extensively viewing your DIY I'm at about a 50/50 clip in confidence of getting this to work. I guess my concern is that even though you added a lot of pictures I am still confused. With your version 3 I read that you have even more detailed instructions, is that true? With my current 8000k low beams which I am in love with btw, what light do you recommend? I noticed you posted that the 8000k AE's will actually brighten to a 6000k.

Finally, I would like some advice to you when it comes to fog lights. A buddy of mine from work, the one that got me addicted and has helped me in upgrading my lighting recently tried to upgrade my H8 fogs to 8000k to match my low beams. He did a regular install with the ballasts and relays to avoid the errors. Two things happened once we tested the lights after the install. First, with the car off, one of the lights is shining whiter than the other after they warm up. We thought there was something wrong with the bulbs, but I decided to turn the vehicle on and after just seconds, that same light started flickering (idrive screen inside as well) and blew out..... Seconds after that the other fog went out as well. Upon shutting off the vehicle and testing the fogs again they both lit up with the only problem being the whiter light on one of the fogs. No errors at all during testing. Now get this..... I left them in, shut them off and went driving around. While moving, I turned on the fogs again and they lit up with no problems or flickering. Then when I stopped, upon seconds the issue replayed itself again? So it looks as if the issue is when the car is on and stopped. Do you have any idea what this may be? Is your black box the equivalent of the relays my buddy installed? Also, do you think it has anything to do with your install going to the battery to get power? My buddy says he did the exact same install on an E90 with the identical parts and everything is functioning perfect. The guy with the E90 works with me as well and I have verified this.

Finally, I was down in Miami this past week (I live in Jacksonville) and saw an E90 w/ what looks like 3000k fogs and they were shining bright yellow. Am I correct in stating that the 3000k is that yellowish color? I saw that you posted that you sell every temperature? If I can get my current fog light issue fixed, how much for a pair of HID 3000k H8's?

I know I have bombarded you with questions and this is the last one. I see people talking about upgrading their backlights as well. Do you have any posts in regards to this?

Here is a pic of my current setup. It was taken at night so it looks pretty sweet but nothing compared to the output that you are selling.

Thanks, and I look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Carlos
Attached Thumbnails LCI HID Angel Eyes!!!  2008+ Models with Xenons Only!-2010-12-11_22-46-17_97.jpg  
Old 01-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Members

My Ride: 2009 535i Monaco Blue

How long do HIDs last? Can the e60s housing tolerate the heat? Both in the fogs and headlights? Looks awesome!
Old 01-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Members

My Ride: .

Can someone give me a "PURE WHITE PACKAGE" for my E60 LCI Xenon?

HID H8 8000k Angel Eyes
HID 8000k Fogs
HID/White Low and high beam upgrade
White License Plate Lights
White Interior Lights
And White Reverse Lights

I want all these parts. Someone PM with a COMBO PACKAGE PRICE. Make it a steal of a deal price.

Quick Reply: LCI HID Angel Eyes!!! 2008+ Models with Xenons Only!