Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

HID Conversion Kits & D1S & D2S No Error No Flicker BEST Price

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 12:18 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

just realized I havent posted a pic of the Philips Design Ballasts. I thought I did!!!

HID Conversion Kits & D1S & D2S No Error No Flicker BEST Price-2010-01-12-14.43.15.jpg
HID Conversion Kits & D1S & D2S No Error No Flicker BEST Price-2010-01-12-14.44.12.jpg
Old 03-30-2010, 02:15 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pictures and information. Anyway, any different between your HID Fog light with this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/9006-...Q5fAccessories

I mean , the gap of price make me have to think

Also, how do you install the ballast and keep it in there? I mean how to tight it, not just put it in.

Thanks
Old 03-30-2010, 05:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 530I

Originally Posted by levinthan9
Great pictures and information. Anyway, any different between your HID Fog light with this

Also, how do you install the ballast and keep it in there? I mean how to tight it, not just put it in.

Thanks
Aye I bought some HID for my fog lights. It was throwing like almost all the errors you can get on your screen. You know the screen in the middle of your car, it would light half way and other half go blank. I was told that it's because of the ballast that was sending error signals to the cars computer. So I just swapped it out and bought some 8k philips from Brabus and everything works perfect with no signals. Here's mines in 8k headlights and fog lights if you wanna know how it going to look for 8K.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:26 AM
Banned

Thanks
Hey Levin. The BIGGEST difference is that you will find yourself with those EBAY fog lights not working for the BMW. Error lights, flickering, FM interference, you name it. They have capacitors to fix it but it's not recommended to use it due to the heat. Mine is pure plug and play, no headaches, and MOST importantly, MADE for high-end cars. I've installed on almost every BMW model I can imagine, Porsches, VWs, Mercedes, Audis, Lexus, Infiniti, Acura, etc.

Originally Posted by NC916
Aye I bought some HID for my fog lights. It was throwing like almost all the errors you can get on your screen. You know the screen in the middle of your car, it would light half way and other half go blank. I was told that it's because of the ballast that was sending error signals to the cars computer. So I just swapped it out and bought some 8k philips from Brabus and everything works perfect with no signals. Here's mines in 8k headlights and fog lights if you wanna know how it going to look for 8K.
That must be scary to see all errors on screen! Where did u purchase it? It's not the ballasts sending errors. It's that ballasts not suitable for the car. It was messing with the electrical current flow. And the ballasts are probably not digital at all.

Thanks god you purchased mine afterwards
Old 04-04-2010, 06:13 AM
Members

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
Hey Levin. The BIGGEST difference is that you will find yourself with those EBAY fog lights not working for the BMW. Error lights, flickering, FM interference, you name it. They have capacitors to fix it but it's not recommended to use it due to the heat. Mine is pure plug and play, no headaches, and MOST importantly, MADE for high-end cars. I've installed on almost every BMW model I can imagine, Porsches, VWs, Mercedes, Audis, Lexus, Infiniti, Acura, etc.

That must be scary to see all errors on screen! Where did u purchase it? It's not the ballasts sending errors. It's that ballasts not suitable for the car. It was messing with the electrical current flow. And the ballasts are probably not digital at all.

Sound great. But how about installation? I just don't like to put everything in there without ballast tighten. Also, how about payment and shipping?
Old 04-04-2010, 07:39 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 530I

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg

this one guy on craigslist my friend bought several of then and installed it to his friends and family no errors he had a 07 gs 430 no errors so I gave it a try and holly shit errors and only one side flickers like crazy.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Banned

Sound great. But how about installation? I just don't like to put everything in there without ballast tighten. Also, how about payment and shipping?
if ur located in NY. I can install too. Feel free to send me an email to brabusw209amg(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by NC916
this one guy on craigslist my friend bought several of then and installed it to his friends and family no errors he had a 07 gs 430 no errors so I gave it a try and holly shit errors and only one side flickers like crazy.
icicic. 2007 GS430 oesnt have to use CANBUS. LExus doesnt have CANBUS. Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc. But new cars should still use digital HID kits. Quality digital HID kits.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Banned

Overstock Special! 5 sets of Philips Design Ballasts at $150 shipped in the US!!!!!!!!!!! Payment to brabusw209amg(at)gmail(dot)com immediately. Please indicate color temperature, year, make, and model. Does not apply for local installs. For shipping only!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:59 PM
Banned

2 sets left at this special price
Old 04-27-2010, 10:16 PM
Banned

Special promotion $150 is sold out.

$180 Regular Price is STILL at $160 special price for the Philips Design Ballasts. It is mid-slim. Regular sized ballasts has been discontinued. For warranty items, the Philips Design Ballasts will replace the regular sized ballasts.

Quick Reply: HID Conversion Kits & D1S & D2S No Error No Flicker BEST Price