Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

E60 Forum SPECIAL - COMPLETE M5Tech KIT PRE-ORDER SPECI

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 06:01 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: [N62]

I don't like how you guys (umnitza) are ignoring my calls. I know u guys have caller ID. My bumpers are still missing and you guys are really driving my patience. I've waited and waited, when u guys do answer my calls...'we're working on it...never lost a bumper...blah blah' I didn't want to put u guys on blast but u guys have given me no choice but for
me to do it this way. I've been doing all the effin foot work by calling multiple greyhound bus station to look for my bumpers. Something I feel that should be done by your company not the consumer.

Maybe I shouldve ordered from Trinity Autosport. From reading various threads, they have uphold their integrity of their company as a whole. Umnitza as a awhole keeps ignoring me and making up excuses. I'm tired of it. If I don't receive my bumpers by Friday. I want a refund minus the cost of the side skirts since I got those. Let me tell everyone that the boxes were slightly wet too.

Just a WARNING to those on this forum who might want to purchase from umnitza.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by Lambda28' post='957411' date='Jul 28 2009, 07:01 PM
I don't like how you guys (umnitza) are ignoring my calls. I know u guys have caller ID. My bumpers are still missing and you guys are really driving my patience. I've waited and waited, when u guys do answer my calls...'we're working on it...never lost a bumper...blah blah' I didn't want to put u guys on blast but u guys have given me no choice but for
me to do it this way. I've been doing all the effin foot work by calling multiple greyhound bus station to look for my bumpers. Something I feel that should be done by your company not the consumer.

Umnitza as a awhole keeps ignoring me and making up excuses. I'm tired of it. If I don't receive my bumpers by Friday. I want a refund minus the cost of the side skirts since I got those. Let me tell everyone that the boxes were slightly wet too.
I sympathize with your frustration. No one, especially not me, has ignored your calls or has ignored you. I believe Tim and I have spoken with you at least 2 times per day for the last few days and will continue to do so as long as you don't have the bumper or need assistance.
You have PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='953545' date='Jul 24 2009, 04:58 PM
something buggered up the link.
here it is again:

In addition to this offer. We do have a larger than expected amount of rear bumpers.

As such, we need to get them out before the next batch of bumpers arrives.

So, we're offering a rear bumper special for only $275 + shipping.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Contributors

^^^One reason is that there is no quad option for n54 guys, as such we do not want the entire kit...maybe you should look into catering to both and you will not have any bottlenecks in your production.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:23 AM
Former Vendor

Correct, the main reason we are bringing the E60 exhaust for the N54 to market soon.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:42 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: [N62]

Fellas,

Update - I received my kit from umnitza this week since my first set was lost in transit. Matt took action and made everything right for me. He personally called and followed up with my order until it was delivered to my destination.?

I was frustrated so I hope people on this forum can forgive me for bashing umnitza the way I did. Continue shopping from them, they will make sure you're happy with your purchase.

Pics will be up soon after my car can get into the shop.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Jet Black '05 545i, Sport/Premium Pkg, Steptronic, Adaptive Xenon, Nav, L7, Blue2th, PDC,

Originally Posted by Lambda28' post='966025' date='Aug 4 2009, 10:42 PM
Fellas,

Update - I received my kit from umnitza this week since my first set was lost in transit. Matt took action and made everything right for me. He personally called and followed up with my order until it was delivered to my destination.?

I was frustrated so I hope people on this forum can forgive me for bashing umnitza the way I did. Continue shopping from them, they will make sure you're happy with your purchase.

Pics will be up soon after my car can get into the shop.
whew! i thought mine took forever but sheez, this was ridiculous.

no need to be apologetic here. you felt (at the time) what you needed to do and in hindsight, that was the right thing to do. it finally lit a fire under their ass to (finally) do the right thing. it should of NEVER gotten to that point to begin with. correct me if i'm wrong but had they been in contact with you throughout this tumultuous ordeal, you wouldn't of responded the way you did right? but they didn't, so what you did was warranted. glad you're "finally happy."
Old 08-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Former Vendor

Sheung's bumpers are lost, they were separated from the parcel and unfortunately are permanently lost. We shipped him a second bumper.
Your bumpers were at the GPX Depo, though it's not clear for how long, but we did ship them the day we received them. Seems we need to reiterate to them that their policy is to call the user getting the bumper when they get the bumper and they aren't doing that.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 titanium silver metallic Like new 41k Cold Weather Package

Sent you a PM for a qoute on Side Skirts shipped to Canada.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 titanium silver metallic Like new 41k Cold Weather Package
Thanks for the uber sweet qoute, this deal is done like dinner

Quick Reply: E60 Forum SPECIAL - COMPLETE M5Tech KIT PRE-ORDER SPECI