Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

Acute Performance | CROSS Suspension Coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 05:23 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i
Thumbs down

Hi Everyone

I'm proud to present the popular CROSS / JIC Coilover Kit amongst Audi & Porsche owners.

CROSS Suspension Coilover Kits Feature

HIGH STRENGTH INVERTED MONTOTUBE (Unlike KW Who Uses Twin Tube Design)
This unique design features a 40mm piston with a one of a kind bumpstop design in cased inside the damper. The walls of the shock casing is lined with grease so that the absorber body can easily move along inside the shock casing body. There are also two thrust bearings to protect the absorber body. The inverted monotube design also allows for a stronger support for the strut type suspension.

COOL BEND LINEAR SPRING
Linear rate spring manufactured using chrome silicon metal alloy with a cool bend process to prevent sag or loss of spring rate. This allows for a direct feel with the vehicle and driver. In addition, CROSS is one of the only companies that utilizes the linear spring for better handling. Each kit comes with various spring rates that are available for more of a custom set up from strictly street performance to all out race-prepped vehicles.

ADJUSTABLE DAMPENING
Available for all applications with 15 ways adjustability. With this feature, you are able to tune your suspension dampening up to your spec. Adjustability is easy with inverted monotube on the bottom of the damper and monotube dampers on the top. An adjustable knob (included with the kit) makes adjustability easy with solid clicks. Adjustability can be softer for street use and brought up for track use. CROSS Competition Series Coilovers have a broad range of adjustability to suit any type of driver looking to upgrade their high performance Porsche.

ADJUSTABLE LOWER BRACKET
More durable than factory brackets with adjustable ride height ranging from 0.5" to 2.5" drop without sacrificing the suspension travel. No other European performance coilover company offers this feature. The independent height drop feature also prevents the noisey annoyance of hitting the bump stop. This also extends the performance capabilities as you can get full shock travel. Made of either high grade steel or high strength aluminum.

PRICE
MSRP - $2747.80
e60.net Price - Please PM, Too Low to List

SPRING RATES (FRONT/REAR)
E60 525i, 530i, 535i, 545i, 550i - 8kg/6kg (Can Be Custom As Well, No Extra Charge)

WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
"Greatest coilovers in the world. Switched out KW's for these and made a world of a difference. Car just feels solid." - ninjlao

"When trying to decide on what coilover to go with, I found myself in a very similar situation as yours. Ultimately, I ended up going with what I wanted the most. Yes, the crosses are more money, but you get what you pay for. They offer good build quality, customer service, ride height independent of damper travel and the fact that they come with camber plates makes them a great bang for the buck IMO." - amazingrando

"Cross hands down. When you buy them you can choose the spring rates best suited for your application. For street you would want a softer rate and maintaining as much travel as you can is what you want street or track. Just my 2 cents" - minimarks

Let me know!

Michael
Acute Performance
Old 06-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Wow they look pretty nice....Anyone have them on there e60 yet?
Old 06-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Former Vendor

If I wasn't going to sell my car I would. For the first person to buy I'll hook them up.

Originally Posted by skeeter' post='912596' date='Jun 15 2009, 06:31 PM
Wow they look pretty nice....Anyone have them on there e60 yet?
Old 06-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i Sport
Model Year: 2004
Engine: N62

JIC Cross Competition Coilovers BMW E60 5 Series 05-08
Old 06-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Former Vendor

+1 yup and my price is very competitive. remember first member who buys them that's been a long time reputable member will get a special price.

Originally Posted by Rizbel' post='912709' date='Jun 15 2009, 08:00 PM

JIC Cross Competition Coilovers BMW E60 5 Series 05-08
Old 06-16-2009, 07:39 PM
Former Vendor

I bought a set for myself. I will be installing tomorrow and let you guys know how it goes. I went for the 10kg/8kg setup.

Michael
Acute Performance
Old 06-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Michael - Do they make for the M5? If so, can you PM me a price. I've been seriously considering the KW V3's lately.

Thanks a bunch!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Contributors

JIC makes some good stuff

better then KW? lol they are so many variables to that I dont think its a good sales tactic to say its better

JIC will feel like shit if its not dialed in right, just like KW

I think this is awesome though that there is another option out there for coils now
Old 06-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='914005' date='Jun 16 2009, 08:40 PM
Michael - Do they make for the M5? If so, can you PM me a price. I've been seriously considering the KW V3's lately.

Thanks a bunch!
jesus C, are you still running around on that shitty setup you got lol
Old 06-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Former Vendor

You've got PM.

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='914005' date='Jun 16 2009, 08:40 PM

Thanks a bunch!

Quick Reply: Acute Performance | CROSS Suspension Coilovers