Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

••ü•• Bumper Bonanza - From $140 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 09:21 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

We've not heard anything further from the customer.
If there is an issue, it may have either already been resolved or may not have been a large enough issue to warrant a follow up.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ordered my front mtech rep, now they say not in stock? looks like march for a m tech rep kit to come in? Ask lots of questions before you order!
Old 01-29-2011, 01:31 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 550nyc
People, becareful when you order from this guys. I just recieved my full mtech kit, went to the body shop to install, turns out the rear bumper it's worthless. PDC holes were opened on the wrong spots and the clips were missing.

550nyc is right. You will be VERY disappointed with both the front and rear "M5Tech" kit. The front bumper has washer issues where the LCI washer bracket will not fit and the rear bumper "droops" at the bottom.

When I had ordered, Umnitza sent me the wrong bumper when I have clearly indicated my Make Model Year with NO PDC, LCI

What they sent me was a bumper with PDC and PRE-LCI.

It was very frustrating as dealing with greyhound shipping. I had no truck to put these items in and to ship it back. Tim or Tom whatever his name is had no idea what was going on. And some other guy named Jeff was on vacation. And they told me they would ship out new bumpers for 270 each (cost price).

Take our word for it. DO NOT BUY.

Also, I believe that Trinity Autosport also sells the same front M5Tech bumper. My friend with an E60 also has the same issues with his front bumper that he purchased from Trinity.

As 550nyc said, These bumpers are worthless!!

My body shop said you are better off buying from your Stealership and get something worth it instead of buying aftermarket products from vendors who are just looking to make money by replicating something awful.

I'm not trying to bash these vendors, but I am trying to make everyone aware of these issues.

Just my two cents.

P.S. If you live in states that you do see snow in your area during the winter months, if you accidentally hit ice or snow piled up in the street, your bumper will crack. These bumpers they sell crack easily. If you are parked in the streets and someone backs in to you, your bumpers will break and crack.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by IzzE60
ordered my front mtech rep, now they say not in stock? looks like march for a m tech rep kit to come in? Ask lots of questions before you order!
I have replied to you via email, PM, and phone.
Please get back to us on Monday with your decision.

Originally Posted by bmwgroup
Also, I believe that Trinity Autosport also sells the same front M5Tech bumper. My friend with an E60 also has the same issues with his front bumper that he purchased from Trinity.

My body shop said you are better off buying from your Stealership and get something worth it instead of buying aftermarket products from vendors who are just looking to make money by replicating something awful.

I'm not trying to bash these vendors, but I am trying to make everyone aware of these issues.

Just my two cents.

P.S. If you live in states that you do see snow in your area during the winter months, if you accidentally hit ice or snow piled up in the street, your bumper will crack. These bumpers they sell crack easily. If you are parked in the streets and someone backs in to you, your bumpers will break and crack.
If you can email us your name, I'd like to see exactly what your issue is/was and where we made the mistake.
As I see there are a few issues:

1) You said there was a fitment issue with these bumpers, however, over 300 bumpers have been shipped and I can guarantee you that given your quote below, 99% of them fit just fine, so is it an issue with yours? or was it an issue with your shop?
2) Greyhound shipping - If you needed a delivery, Greyhound offers that. It's not like we don't make it very clear to people that they need to pick up the bumper ahead of time. So if this was an issue, I'm sorry but we only ship them and we save people a LOT of money for the cost of shipping. Explaining, not excusing.
3) You claim the bumpers will "crack easily" - there is absolutely no proof of this on any of the bumpers we've sold, not even the one on 14+ local cars that we've personally had installed by our local shop.

I'd like the chance to resolve your issue, but it seems like you are too upset to allow that to happen - from at least March of last year.

Originally Posted by bmwgroup
NOTHING needs to be replaced, what are you talking about? Both front and rear bumper is 99.9% direct fit. For the front bumper you may need to remove (take off) the padding. Other than that both bumpers installs securely into your existing brackets.
RESTATING what was said earlier.
Some customers and competitors like to state that Umnitza is a bad company with lots of complaints and poor customer service.
Yes, we get complaints. And I do take them seriously when they arise, but we are looking to prevent them.

I would like to add a little perspective as well and hopefully point out a statistic that will help people realize that our complaint levels are actually pretty low in comparison to our sales volume. We get a few complaints and returns per week. Unlike say a McDonalds, O'Reilly Auto Parts, or AutoZone, ours are usually posted, often very angrily, on the internet, where they fester for months at a time and stew maintain an impression that isn't a full picture of who we are. Often, a customer will post a complaint, be contacted and asked why the complaint wasn't brought to our attention, then never follow up with an update stating we fixed the issue.

These complaints are quite often fed by feedback from the same customers and competitors, their fan boys and people who just like to contribute, often spiraling a situation that can be resolved amicably out of control. If your fries were too cold or salty, or your AutoZone part didn't fit perfectly, you'd go back to the store, but the way the internet works, and internet retailing, it doesn't work well sometimes. I can assure those of you that have visited our store know that we do everything in our power to ensure the proper satisfaction of our customers, often donating our time, staying late, performing free labor and diagnostics, and handling exchanges without any hassle. This is the side that cannot be shown on the internet, but I can assure you that we've been in business for over 10 years now, and we can't be 'all bad'.

I'm not excusing our poor performance on some customer complaints, we will continue to strive to do better! But I am trying to put things in perspective and explain things a bit better. If this makes you look at us better, thank you. If it doesn't, maybe one day we will change your mind.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:06 PM
Contributors

if people want it to paint perfectly and fit perfectly they need to buy oem parts, replica parts are just that

its not an umnitza product, its a chinese supplier product so blame them

also if you have an issue with umnitza take it to pm first and give them the chance to correct it before you put them on blast

i can attest that yes what trinity carries is the same and I had the same issues with fitment on my sideskirts, they were too short

also trinity didnt paint match a piece for me correctly a while back and told me "sorry nothing we can do" so not all vendors are perfect.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Members

Was wondering if you have any M5 tech front bumpers LCI non pdc in stock?
Old 04-26-2011, 03:18 PM
Members

^oops i actually meant the Mtech