Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

***OFFICIAL AFE Refund Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still have not gotten my refund. Its been more than a month now
Old 01-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Senior Members

any word Joe???? from paul????
Old 01-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

have been more than 2 months for me.........look like quad_m????!?!?!?!?
Old 01-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by stel_i79' post='766160' date='Jan 12 2009, 03:59 PM
HE IS CALLING JOE (TRINITY AUTOSPORT) A QUAD_M.....

L
M
F
A
O

What a major insult...Excuse the laughter Stel, but I assure you Joe is no Quad_M and is still on AFE's case about this as we speak. Their can be a bit of a delay with the refund due to the fact of such a large quantity of returns could might have caused much set - backs... I know its been a while but just bare with us, we are all in the same situation as well.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Hi Guys,

I called Paul last week and he told me that the accounting is going to be crediting my account. I have yet to see the credits. You may call Paul just to verify as well. When I talked to him he said that even the people going through him still didn't get their refunds as well...except for couple of people. I'm sorry that this is taking so long, but it is no longer in my hands.

Cmon guys you know that I am NO QUAD_M. It's up to the accounting people at AFE. They have all the kits that I returned. If you have any questions please contact me anytime.

Joseph Yang
Main: (949) 241-5623
Fax: (949) 552-8526
trinityautosport@gmail.com
AIM: trinityautosport
www.trinityautosport.com
Old 01-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

Originally Posted by stel_i79' post='766160' date='Jan 12 2009, 03:59 PM
Fellas,
I'm sure that stel_i79 was referring to Paul as a quad_m clone and not Trinity.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Contributors

umm.. that wasn't very nice. I'm a vendor myself but I've heard nothing but good from trinity and support him on this all the way. Although, 1 less vendor to compete with? hmm hahaha JK Trinity

There are a lot of fees that accrue during a sale especially when paid via paypal as they take around 4% of the money transfered :thumbsdown: Also, you have to take into account the TIME that goes into this. I never thought that I could sit at my desk from 9AM-10PM and just answer emails and phone calls haha well that's pretty much how it is. Aside from that, profit margins aren't quite as high as many sometimes think they are. If you have to pay for return shipping and then shipping back to a manufacturer any kind of profit margin you might have had is gone and you in most cases end up losing money on the deal

What I'm trying to say is: I got your back man!
Old 01-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

I'm still waiting for my refund. But I believe Joe has done all he can, its up to Paul to hold up his end of the deal.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

There is no way Joe and Trinity Auto Sport is causal for any delays. As stated, I think the Quad_M comparison was in reference to aFe. That said, aFe has taken possession of the products in an agreed-upon return. I'll remain objective in my hopes that the folks at aFe are simply processing the refunds and will distribute soon.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 M5 with many mods....

Trinity is likely the most trusted and valued vendor on this or any other BMW website. Those of us that have dealt with them extensively have no issues with waiting for the refunds that Joe has so graciously committed to pursue for us, making up for ALL OF OUR POOR CHOICES with this mod. He didn't have to honor any requests for refunds and we could all be dealing with aFe on our own.....how well do you think that would have turned out????
All your loyal customers have you backs guys !!!!
And if you're wondering, yes, I am still waiting for my refund as well.....

Quick Reply: ***OFFICIAL AFE Refund Thread***