Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Service Manual, Akalius Euro Stickers

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello guys, I recently traded in my BMW for a Prius. I know I know, I already miss it but at the end of the day, I commute 70 miles everyday and having a BMW was just not financially smart. Anyways. I am selling the Service manual for 75 buck, (currently selling on Amazon for 100) but since the E60 family was always good to me, i will give you guys a price cut. I also have a pair of Akalius Euro stickers that i never had the time to let go. Shoot me a reasonable offer. Anyways, thanks for all the input through the years. I am grateful and i will miss spending hours on this forum.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Contributors

That was probably a 'smart' decision for you and your driving needs. Toyota has thought out and sorted out their electrifying car stuff - even partnering with BMW on that and other alternative fuel methodologies (most recently with BMW diesel engine technology). My daughter just bought a Prius3 level 3 and quite frankly it's on-board technology is pretty cool - and at a very affordable price. So, good luck with your new Toyo!

That said, I do have to chuckle every time I'm cruising along a highway at 70mph (getting 30mpg from my 530xi) and get passed by a Prius or some other "greenie" doing 90mph whilst saving my planet
Old 07-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Members

Originally Posted by luigi524td
That was probably a 'smart' decision for you and your driving needs. Toyota has thought out and sorted out their electrifying car stuff - even partnering with BMW on that and other alternative fuel methodologies (most recently with BMW diesel engine technology). My daughter just bought a Prius3 level 3 and quite frankly it's on-board technology is pretty cool - and at a very affordable price. So, good luck with your new Toyo!

That said, I do have to chuckle every time I'm cruising along a highway at 70mph (getting 30mpg from my 530xi) and get passed by a Prius or some other "greenie" doing 90mph whilst saving my planet

That is exactly what I got. Prius 3rd gen level 3. I love getting the 50 mpg on a daily basis. I love the look and the status of the BMW, not to mention the detail in all the production of the car, but at the end of the day, being a paralegal in SO CAl means i have to drive to downtown La in that horrible traffic. I was spending over 80$ per week on gas alone. I now spend 35$ every week and a half. Simple math!
Old 07-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW 550i M Sport
Model Year: 2010
Engine: 4.8L V8

Hey,
Are the Euro stickers unused? PM me the lowest you will take for them if they are in new condition and unused. Thanks, Nate.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Members

Originally Posted by infin8
Hey,
Are the Euro stickers unused? PM me the lowest you will take for them if they are in new condition and unused. Thanks, Nate.

Sold the Stickers already. Thanks