E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

BMW550iFreak's Licence is Suspended!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E60 BMW ///M5 V10

You guys did it, you wanted him in trouble and now he is...

Member: BMW550iFreak

Vaughan man gets driving ban after online post about speeding - Click to view Video
Old 08-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Well, we all did tell him posting it was stupid and to slow down. He just kept going, that friggin thread was what? 12 pages?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Senior Members

Yea, is that thread deleted? I can't believe someone from the US actually called the cops on him tho...That seems like a bit much
Old 08-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by BMWPower06
Yea, is that thread deleted? I can't believe someone from the US actually called the cops on him tho...That seems like a bit much
"a bit much"?!?!? Do you recall the drifting thread? Which was yet another long thread about stupidity of youth. Better he learns his lesson and drives with a little more caution than end up like that other young M5 driver from the M5boards that got himself killed (along with his friends)
Old 08-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Contributors

I thought we were all about family and sharing the same love for our E60's. I'm guilty of being one of the members who bashed him for driving like an idiot and his so called "drifting" vids but to actually call the cops, I would never do. We were all young once and I'm 99% sure that we did some of the things he did with our vehicles. I kinda feel bad for him, even with his stupid driving, I know he needed to learn a lesson but not this way.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60
I thought we were all about family and sharing the same love for our E60's. I'm guilty of being one of the members who bashed him for driving like an idiot and his so called "drifting" vids but to actually call the cops, I would never do. We were all young once and I'm 99% sure that we did some of the things he did with our vehicles. I kinda feel bad for him, even with his stupid driving, I know he needed to learn a lesson but not this way.
My thoughts exactly...This article has been posted on several BMW forums and it seems like the general consensus is that no one can believe that someone would rat out their own kind...I know what he did was wrong, but come on :thumbsdown:
Old 08-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

As much as I believe that guy, whoever he is , really deserves it. I'm wondering how they (the cops) did it with some postings in a forum where everyone uses a handle (not real name). I mean I could be here pretending to be an E60 owner and talked up a storm about anything, legal or not. How do they know if it actually happened? And then use it against me as evidence in court? I don't know...really.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AAAHHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAA
Old 08-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530i Alpine White with Navi and Premium PackageIn progress: OEM Mtech kit, H&R Sport Springs, and 19

You know I wouldnt rat the guy out either but there are members who may have lost someone close due to a reckless driver and was maybe fed up. In San Antonio some f'ing retard just killed an entire family this past weekend.

I drive reckless at times myself, as a matter of fact I made some dangerous lane changes this morning...

So, if you brag reckless than those who are or have been affected will most likely speak up...
Old 08-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

I don't know why you guys feel bad for him........every week he had a new thread and something new to say about how he was driving recklessly.... everyone told him to chill and look what happened.....

Quick Reply: BMW550iFreak's Licence is Suspended!!!