Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

I Am Glad I Am Still Alive

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 06:07 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Sorry everyone, I was VERY sick so I didn't ship anything out today.

I took a nighttime Tylenol in the afternoon. It feels stronger. I then boiled a pot of water, put a can of abalone inside the pot and lowered the heat so it basically simmers. This makes it taste better BTW. Or maybe the heat was still too high. I forgot. I laid on my couch and feel asleep immediately. After two or three hours, I heard a LOUD explosion. My cat was sleeping next to me and she fell right off the couch. I ran to my kitchen to see it all blown up. The stove melted, glass pieces everywhere, there's a BIG DENT in my ceiling with an indentation of the pot cover, abalone sauce everywhere, the can was blown up flew into my living room....yeah....it was crazy. Just finished partially cleaning it. I just threw away my stove.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn John! That's crazy! So glad your ok man!
Old 06-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW 535xi
Model Year: 2008

That's exactly why I hate cats. Anyone caught walking a cat on a leash in my neighborhood is strung up immediately.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:57 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by juris335
That's exactly why I hate cats. Anyone caught walking a cat on a leash in my neighborhood is strung up immediately.
Are you an idiot? How does this story reinforce your hatred to cats? Is that the moral you pulled out of the story?
Old 06-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

LOL! You have the best stories! How did the Abalone taste and why the fuck are you eating Abalone out of a can and not fresh???
Old 06-21-2010, 08:06 PM
Members

Whoa, just stumbled on this thread when checking out the subforum. Glad you're okay, brabus.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Holy shit. Glad you're OK John.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:12 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530I Silver gray with gray leather with Premium Package, Logic 7 Premium sound system with Ipod interface, xenon adaptive headlights, Active steering, Power retractable rear sunshade, Comfort seats, Cold weather package and M5 OEM 166 wheels, Sprintbooster. Ceramic Tint all around, Bilstein Sports shocks with Eibach springs, Brake performance Rotors and Axxis ceramic pads.

It happen to us with a pressure cooker, clogged breather, and next thing we knew, a big popping sound. Blew the pressure cooker top. Learned our lesson, we always use the timer everytime we cook.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:46 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

I am SUPER confused

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
LOL! You have the best stories! How did the Abalone taste and why the fuck are you eating Abalone out of a can and not fresh???
where can I get fresh ones? I get the can ones from hong kong. I dont even know where the abalone went. It disappeared into THIN AIR!

Originally Posted by Fokker
Whoa, just stumbled on this thread when checking out the subforum. Glad you're okay, brabus.
I was glad I didn't suddenly wake up and enter the kitchen at the same time.

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Holy shit. Glad you're OK John.
Yup. TIme to get a new stove.

Originally Posted by al_ongvano
It happen to us with a pressure cooker, clogged breather, and next thing we knew, a big popping sound. Blew the pressure cooker top. Learned our lesson, we always use the timer everytime we cook.
I didnt expect to fall asleep. But next time, I'll be sure to use a timer! very good advice
Old 06-21-2010, 09:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

How the heck can anyone hate a cat as cute as his?

Quick Reply: I Am Glad I Am Still Alive