Site Comments & Suggestions Have questions, comments or suggestions about this site or how to improve it? We value your feedback!

MY2005+ INTERIOR PICTURES NEEDED!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pictures of my new UK Sport are available by clicking on link in my signature.
Mark-Yorkshire
Old 03-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Banned

My Ride: '05 545i, silver gray, black leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, cold weather package, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat, satellite radio prep, PIAA 4150K fogs, red rear reflectors, hardwired Valentine One

Originally Posted by bmwin14rsm' date='Mar 9 2005, 01:39 PM
[quote name='stream' date='Mar 9 2005, 02:46 PM']Here's one of my interior--I emailed you the original file.

[snapback]99205[/snapback]
I like your wood, the stripping is very uniform. It looks like your carpet is black. My Grey interior came with grey carpet. Can you confirm?
[snapback]99219[/snapback]
[/quote]

I have black leather interior (look at the seat bottoms), but the seat tops got washed out by the flash so they look grey.
Old 03-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Members

My Ride: 545i - ordered in January delivered April 21st! Black Sapphire Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple.

I like your wood, the stripping is very uniform. It looks like your carpet is black. My Grey interior came with grey carpet. Can you confirm?
[/quote]

Stream - how do you like your interior? Would you make a change? I ordered a car with maple/black and I am worried it will be too dark. Your picture looks good.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Banned

My Ride: '05 545i, silver gray, black leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, cold weather package, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat, satellite radio prep, PIAA 4150K fogs, red rear reflectors, hardwired Valentine One

Originally Posted by Oaktree' date='Mar 10 2005, 03:49 PM

Stream - how do you like your interior? Would you make a change? I ordered a car with maple/black and I am worried it will be too dark. Your picture looks good.
[snapback]99777[/snapback]
[/quote]

Everybody has their own personal preferences, but I like the black leather w/ anthracite maple because it looks more sporty IMHO than the poplar wood. I also had this combination on my E55 and liked it so much that I got it on my 545i. Wouldn't change a thing.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Members

My sig has my gallery Pics and there are some pictures of my interior in there. If we need more, just ask I'll knock it out this weekend.
Old 03-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW

Awesome -- gray + poplar, if you could take some pics for me at similiar angles like are in the gallery now, one of the drivers side, passenger side, and the rear. Perhaps a full front shot too, whatever you think is cool and ofcourse no rush on it..

thanks!!
Old 03-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Members
Senior Members

I spent some time this morning updating the gallery with the pics I've been emailed. So far the following combo's are updated:

Beige + Poplar
Gray + Anthracite
Black + Poplar
Black + Anthracite

URL: http://www.e60.net/gallery/

So we're still looking for anyone with:
Beige + Anthracite
Gray + Anthracite
Auburn + Poplar
Auburn + Anthracite
Truffle Brown + Poplar
Truffle Brown + Anthracite

Each one used to come with titanium trim too but, does BMW even offer the titanium trim anymore?

Thanks to those who have contributed!!
Old 03-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Members
Senior Members

I have updated the wheels and engines gallery a little bit too with the new info. I'm unsure of the engine codes for the new engines .. I put N52 which I think is correct but does anyone know the full codes for each specific engine 523/525/530? I'm trying to acquire the torque graphs for the engines too but BMWUK wasn't very nice to me this time around and wouldn't provide them like last time because I don't live in the UK. Perhaps someone in the UK could email the press contact or general contact there and request them.
Old 03-13-2005, 08:37 AM
Members
Senior Members

I've since gotten Auburn + Poplar pics submitted, a couple more Beige + Poplar and I retook the Gray + Anthracite ones since they came out wierd in the sunlight.

So we're still missing:
Beige + Anthracite
Gray + Poplar
Auburn + Anthracite
Truffle Brown + Poplar

I'll search the gallery here on the forums -- maybe that'll turn up some good shots -- it feels better to have things updated. Thanks!

Mark
Old 03-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i 6 spd Sports Package | NAV | PDC | Logic 7 | BT retrofit | SW V13.3

Originally Posted by Lomag' date='Mar 13 2005, 09:37 AM
I've since gotten Auburn + Poplar pics submitted, a couple more Beige + Poplar and I retook the Gray + Anthracite ones since they came out wierd in the sunlight.

So we're still missing:
Beige + Anthracite
Gray + Poplar
Auburn + Anthracite
Truffle Brown + Poplar

I'll search the gallery here on the forums -- maybe that'll turn up some good shots -- it feels better to have things updated. Thanks!?

Mark
[snapback]100919[/snapback]
Mark, I can run out a and snap pics of my grey +poplar. I have the wood center piece in front and back but don't have the ruthenium on my AC dials since it is an 04. Want me too?

Quick Reply: MY2005+ INTERIOR PICTURES NEEDED!