Site Comments & Suggestions Have questions, comments or suggestions about this site or how to improve it? We value your feedback!

Badging....

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 08:52 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

umm jenny? did you get my pm? if so , is it easy to do?oh yeah if you do the design add the www. and memeber number... thanx
ps sorry to impose,
Old 03-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

Rudy Posted Today, 11:50 AM
Jenny's is nice but if we're going to get that fancy, wouldn't some image of the car be nice to integrate into the design? Maybe just the sihouette of the car or just a headlight or two?
Good idea as well.

Actually the idea people ought to have a contest and let us vote / select the one we want to go with. Bragging rights to the winner - free 1000 post credit
Old 03-24-2005, 09:00 AM
Members

Hi Eric,

I got your PM. Good idea! I was thinking about that when I first started but got lazy matching fonts.

I'll do a revision when my main mac is up (currently rendering a 30-second commercial right now and can't do anything else).
Old 03-24-2005, 09:00 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There were plans to get something done within the Singapore thread but it all seems to have gone quiet. Edlee if you're reading this maybe you can give us an update on the badging etc.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:03 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

thanx jenny... cant wait to see your design.. anyways dont work to hard.... take care!
Old 03-24-2005, 09:50 AM
Contributors

I liked having on the plateframe. I chose the all black frame because I do not want my car to have any more chrome then it needs. I can also get the frames in other designs.

At least I have already shown my loyalty to this forum. Shame I am to busy lately to really reply like I used too.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Senior Members

I like the static sticker idea a lot but would like it to look more "BMW" and less "Yahoo" (sorry, Jen - don't you hate it when people with no skills complain? ). Something simple, clean, black and white or black and white and blue, with the web address, sillhouette of the car maybe, silhouette of the angel eye?
Old 03-24-2005, 08:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 525i Jet Black, keep my passenger seat extra clean after I(married/3kids) drop off my new mistress(half black/half indian gives great head even though I have Jock itch/yeast infection), don't want anything leaking from her crotch after I have my way with her

great idea !
Old 03-24-2005, 08:16 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Sans' date='Mar 24 2005, 12:36 PM
I like the static sticker idea a lot but would like it to look more "BMW" and less "Yahoo" (sorry, Jen - don't you hate it when people with no skills complain?? ).? Something simple, clean, black and white or black and white and blue, with the web address, sillhouette of the car maybe, silhouette of the angel eye?
[snapback]106118[/snapback]
I second that. Something that is more BMW like, and/or has the letters "BMW" in there with a sillhouette of the car or the angel eyes would look great. After all we have a classy car and we don't want to put any stickers on it unless it is really cool.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i 6 spd Sports Package | NAV | PDC | Logic 7 | BT retrofit | SW V13.3

I think we should commission Jenny to design something really cool for us. I cannot find the the post buried in 152 pages of the Singapore thread, but someone did a nice job. A very clean e60.net sticker that I would most probably put in the rear door quarter windows.

Can someone please retrieve that design as a basis. What do you say Jen?