Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

You know what pisses me off?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by jcatral14' post='503981' date='Dec 7 2007, 09:27 AM
Is it possible to reverse a payment made thru Paypal?
If you made the payment with AMEX (for example) through PayPal, you may have a chance of getting AMEX to reverse it. I love AMEX for their customer service.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:49 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 525i, Premium,Cold,Xenon Packages

I am in same boat as you guys
Old 12-22-2007, 06:31 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by coolguy' post='509521' date='Dec 22 2007, 06:49 AM
I am in same boat as you guys
I know of @ least 1 other forum member that had the same problem mentioned by the OP and in my opinion this seller is very overpriced.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

Originally Posted by jcatral14' post='504106' date='Dec 7 2007, 03:33 PM
I want to give him a chance to explain. But he hasn't replied to my PM yet
I'm thinking maybe the guy has some personal problems or something that is preventing him from responding. I don't want to name the guy when it was just a misunderstanding besides a lot of people here have had good things to say about him.

his payment made on nov 10th and I replied to his PM on Nov 21st see below. I dont understand the problem

November 21st 10:55pm
PM replied to you and explained briefly. I have more than 4800 pms in my inbox excuse me if I dont answer the same day
but you already are informed on Nov 21st. dear Jay.

my reply

"QUOTE "

youre are the last one in the list to be honest for this special buy.
remember it will take 2 months, 8-10 business weeks excluding weekends for you to receive the rear M tech bumper
but you are a nice guy I might take care of it little earlier than that but I need to respect other previous member who ordered
the same part. I hope you see where I am coming from.

PS Any idea when I can expect my Mtech rear bumper? Any chance I get it before the end of the year? If I decide, maybe you can ship them together
Thanks. I totally understand and I am not asking you to prioritize me. I just want an update. I appreciate your reply.

Thanks again and try not to overstuff yourself tomorrow

Jay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear members when you require a UPDATE you need to include your full name your car information such as PDC and color name.
then I can pull up from your paypal payment and assist you much faster. I cannot track everybody with their Nickname's from the board.

I already sent you a pm asking about your info please get back to me with the right color code information not just a name of it.
it could be another color code and you could think thats the color I need the exact color code in order me to process your order correctly.

thank you.

sincerely
Tony
Old 12-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i, Silver Grey, Sport Package, R. Shades, Cold Pkg, Sat. Rad., Prem. Sound.

Hey Tony,

I understand that your business is Interest based (maybe some locals too). I would like to make one suggestion:

Please have a website that list your specials and probably an email address to correspond. This forum PM communication median is way too limited and will greatly hinder your business when it grows. You're experiencing growing business pain . . . and sometimes if you don't fix it fast, you're liable to loss all the good reputation you worked hard for.

"PM me for price" is not quite attractive unless you have a good reputation and your volume is small. Is there a legal barrier that restricts you from giving out the "lowest price" in town? Retailers get around this barrier with daily, weekly, and monthly specials and list all other products at the price regulated by the manufacturer, or are you giving different members different discounts?

I was going to buy an m5 bumper from you and probably the CF front lip too, but figured you were too busy to respond, so I went and bought it at a local dealer instead because I needed the rear bumper fast (I had issues with my existing m5 rear bumper). In any case, as an informed consumer, I'm always looking for the best deal in town with the best possible customer service . . . an I haven't ruled you out yet.

Happy Holidays.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:24 PM
Members

Originally Posted by jcatral14' post='503981' date='Dec 7 2007, 07:27 AM
Is it possible to reverse a payment made thru Paypal?
yes....JUST REPORT it to paypal.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

I would not bother though. Paypal is a pain in the ass to work with. They are very slow and want so much information. IMHO, try settling the issue outside of paypal or just call you credit card company and have then reverse that transaction if you haven't recieved the goods. If you are talking about purchasing parts for your car from quadm, talk to the man because he is very helpful and understanding.
Old 12-24-2007, 09:37 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i

Tony always came through for me. He got me the parts i needed before the dealer sold them. If he is giving you a better deal then the dealer than its worth the wait or else just pay full price from the dealer and get it that way.
Old 12-25-2007, 06:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

guys

jcatral14, who started this topic talks about he made the payment for M rear bumper group buy
and supposely after he never heard from me which is not true because when he pm me on nov 21st (after 11 days )
I replied to him the same day please read my reply above for his order.

And, this has nothing to do with he purchased a part and never received it, please read it carefully.

thank you.

this is his last pm to me 3 days ago.

Re:Order status?, Dec 22 2007, 12:11 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,828

QUOTE you sent the payment on nov 10th I replied back to you on 21st. please check your pm box then you will see I responded to your questions after your payment.

11 days after the payment? We exchanged at least 7 PMs within a span of 1 1/2 days so that's a big drop off. Maybe I'm too demanding so I will stop badgering you and just wait.

Jay