Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB:Vorsteiner hood with vents

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

me too!!.. go mark ..go mark..
Old 02-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark, so once we get the shipping quotes and everything, what happens if the hood comes damaged or there is a defect? Is there a deposit required? Is it refundable if things don't work out? If there are fitment problems, is a partial refund or exchange possible? Is there any warranty on the hood?

Who do we contact to fix these potential problems? Right now you are the only contact with the vendor, and since you don't do this for a living or for profit, will this affect the future flow of information?

Hopefully you don't mind these question but it seems no one has asked any REAL questions besides how much?
Old 02-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

+1 ^
Old 02-14-2011, 12:31 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Mark, so once we get the shipping quotes and everything, what happens if the hood comes damaged or there is a defect? Is there a deposit required? Is it refundable if things don't work out? If there are fitment problems, is a partial refund or exchange possible? Is there any warranty on the hood?

Who do we contact to fix these potential problems? Right now you are the only contact with the vendor, and since you don't do this for a living or for profit, will this affect the future flow of information?

Hopefully you don't mind these question but it seems no one has asked any REAL questions besides how much?
Very good question!

Look, ive had it fitted and pretty confident on the fit (ive bought other CF bits from ebay and the fit has been WAYYYYYYYY off).

However, if the fit is really off then a full refund on the bonnet can be given. The guy basically fits it on an E60 before shipping it out!

I think there has to be a mutual trust between us all... im not here to rip u off...nor do i hope you are here to screw me around! We are all in the same boat and just have general interest in modding E60's.

If you can come up with a fair way of dealing with refund/poor fit etc... then we can definetely discuss and come up with a way which works out for everyone!

Just to let you know, i got the bonnet from an affiliated partner of my guy and paid it all in advance. Once it was fitted, there was an issue which i was not happy with and my guy made a new mold and exchanged the old bonnet for a new one which he made at no extra cost to me.

He is here for the long run and is making some awesome parts for Benz, VW and BMW....!
Old 02-19-2011, 06:32 AM
Senior Members

Any news Mark?
Old 02-22-2011, 07:09 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 550, premium, sport, nav, bluetooth, satellite, cold, M5/Mtech front bumper and side skirts, matte black kidney grilles, M5 fender grilles, M5 mirrors, euro stickers, 35% tint, 20" Miro 111s (summer), 18" VMR VB3s w/ 10 mm H&R spacers (winter)

Originally Posted by IndyRedBeast
Any news Mark?
How long does it take to provide a shipping quote? My neighbor and I may both be interested in one of these hoods but this thread is dragging on forever. The 'voices of reason' are telling me something doesn't add up here.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Howz550
How long does it take to provide a shipping quote? My neighbor and I may both be interested in one of these hoods but this thread is dragging on forever. The 'voices of reason' are telling me something doesn't add up here.
I have no idea why Mark has not been replying by now. Looks like its not workin out. I personally give up on this for good.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:55 AM
Members

All hope is fadingggggggg awayyyyyyyyyy......
Old 02-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Too bad you some of you don't like the one I have sourced. I already have an ETA for them.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:22 AM
Members

My Ride: 06' m5

I am interested . However since i will be shaving down the edges on the bulge i would need plain fiberglass hood with no carbon layed over and if possible only vents in carbon fiber but i am flexible on that . Let me know if your source can make one like that .

Quick Reply: WTB:Vorsteiner hood with vents