Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB: Part Number 51169169999

Old 05-04-2015, 05:21 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Part Number 51169169999

I'm in the market for part number 51169169999 to complete my CIC controller retrofit on my 2004 Pre-LCI E60.

Please let me know if you have one for sale, and are willing to ship it to Sydney, Australia.

Alternatively, if you're willing to go to a dealer and ship it to me, that is also another option.

Happy to pay via paypal.

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2015, 04:37 AM
Members

If you still need this or anything else I'm happy to order it for you and ship it all on your dime but no other charges or fees.. Just one enthusiast looking out for another since it's literally no effort for me..
On a side note.. You can partially thank your brethren over at SDU (skylinesdownunder.com) for the goodwill... Those fellas used to help with little stuff like this back when I had my R33s roaming the high plains of SoCal in search of a fresh Kill... But all too frequently found bullshit maintenance or broken factory parts instead; resulting in weeks upon weeks of delays, calling in favors to remaining contacts in Jay-pan, or selling my manhood to acquire simple factory parts available at any parts counter.... In any country but ours

lol.. Those guys were great and I just took a little trip down nostalgia lane in case you were wondering why such a long long looking reply when a simple, 'I gotchu.. Whatcha want bro?' Would have sufficed lol
Old 06-15-2015, 03:13 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by gsxtasee
If you still need this or anything else I'm happy to order it for you and ship it all on your dime but no other charges or fees.. Just one enthusiast looking out for another since it's literally no effort for me..
On a side note.. You can partially thank your brethren over at SDU (skylinesdownunder.com) for the goodwill... Those fellas used to help with little stuff like this back when I had my R33s roaming the high plains of SoCal in search of a fresh Kill... But all too frequently found bullshit maintenance or broken factory parts instead; resulting in weeks upon weeks of delays, calling in favors to remaining contacts in Jay-pan, or selling my manhood to acquire simple factory parts available at any parts counter.... In any country but ours

lol.. Those guys were great and I just took a little trip down nostalgia lane in case you were wondering why such a long long looking reply when a simple, 'I gotchu.. Whatcha want bro?' Would have sufficed lol
Hey mate,

Thank you so much for the offer and your extensive (and relatively quirky) reply, but I ended up biting the bullet and paid $80 for shipping to Australia.

Thanks again!