Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB: E60 M5 AfterMarket Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got my M5 Lookin for a good deal on an exhaust i prefer oval tips but i'm optimistic.

pm me lemme know what you got
Old 10-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by 545iPoeser' post='1024980' date='Oct 5 2009, 09:12 AM
Just got my M5 Lookin for a good deal on an exhaust i prefer oval tips but i'm optimistic.

The only exhaust with oval tips I know of are the Eisenmann Sport or Race exhausts. You might want to check in the Classified section of M5Board to see if anyone's selling a used one or just get one new.

If you can do without the oval tips, check out the RPI (Race Precision Inc) system which have been dyno proven to produce some good power.

Congrats on the new M5. Post some pics!
Old 10-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='1024984' date='Oct 5 2009, 12:19 PM
The only exhaust with oval tips I know of are the Eisenmann Sport or Race exhausts. You might want to check in the Classified section of M5Board to see if anyone's selling a used one or just get one new.

If you can do without the oval tips, check out the RPI (Race Precision Inc) system which have been dyno proven to produce some good power.

Congrats on the new M5. Post some pics!

lol i kinda knew meisterchaft was the only one but wasnt sure. had it on my 545.... still waiting for the truck to drop off my car should be here any day now....you have an RPI exhaust for sale?
Old 10-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 545iPoeser' post='1024993' date='Oct 5 2009, 09:25 AM
lol i kinda knew meisterchaft was the only one but wasnt sure. had it on my 545.... still waiting for the truck to drop off my car should be here any day now....you have an RPI exhaust for sale?
To clarify, Eisenmann and Meisterschaft are two completely different companies. Eisenmann is a German company and they're the ones with the oval tip options on their Sport and Race exhausts. Meisterschaft exhausts are made in Korea. They were marketed by a company called Eisenhaus that used to carry both Eisenmann as well as Meisterschaft and the way the Meisterschaft systems were marketted, everyone thought they were made by Eisenmann. All hell broke loose when the truth came out and there were supposedly law suits and stuff between Eisenmann and Eisenhaus and the partnership dissolved. I think a company called IND is the only one now that's an authorized distributer for Eisenmann exhausts.

A lot of people still buy Meisterschaft exhausts though because the quality seem really good and they also have that carbon fiber tip option on their GT system.

Oh and no, I don't have an RPI exhaust for sale. Member Keang24 was selling a full system including RPI headers but not sure if he still has it. He's also out of town for the next couple weeks I think. You can check with vendors on here like Trinity Autosport, Acute Performance or SonicMS for new system prices.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='1025043' date='Oct 5 2009, 01:20 PM
To clarify, Eisenmann and Meisterschaft are two completely different companies. Eisenmann is a German company and they're the ones with the oval tip options on their Sport and Race exhausts. Meisterschaft exhausts are made in Korea. They were marketed by a company called Eisenhaus that used to carry both Eisenmann as well as Meisterschaft and the way the Meisterschaft systems were marketted, everyone thought they were made by Eisenmann. All hell broke loose when the truth came out and there were supposedly law suits and stuff between Eisenmann and Eisenhaus and the partnership dissolved. I think a company called IND is the only one now that's an authorized distributer for Eisenmann exhausts.

A lot of people still buy Meisterschaft exhausts though because the quality seem really good and they also have that carbon fiber tip option on their GT system.

Oh and no, I don't have an RPI exhaust for sale. Member Keang24 was selling a full system including RPI headers but not sure if he still has it. He's also out of town for the next couple weeks I think. You can check with vendors on here like Trinity Autosport, Acute Performance or SonicMS for new system prices.
eisenhaus which is now GThaus are the distributors of meistchaft parts, and on my meisterchaft exhaust it said it was made in germany FYI
Old 10-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 545iPoeser' post='1025080' date='Oct 5 2009, 10:43 AM
eisenhaus which is now GThaus are the distributors of meistchaft parts, and on my meisterchaft exhaust it said it was made in germany FYI
I think that was part of the problem, the exhausts were actually made in Korea, not Germany as labeled. I might be wrong though. Do a search on M5Board and you'll see a long thread about this.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Banned

My Ride: E60 550i

Hi,
We carry two of the good brands out there

RPI is the first one:
http://www.bimmerzone.com/BMW_RPI_exhaust_E60.htm

Eisenmann is the second one:
http://www.bimmerzone.com/BMW_Eisenm...st_E60_E61.htm
(there are oval tips option)

Do let me know.

Thanks!

Vincent

Originally Posted by 545iPoeser' post='1024980' date='Oct 5 2009, 12:12 PM

Old 10-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Id recommend RPI, which has also been most popular with our customers
Old 10-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Contributors

M5 exhaust fits a 545i???
Old 10-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 AW M5

ive got a rear section eisenmann race and the tips are coated gloss black. oval taps as well. you can reach me at andydisa@att.blackberry.net. asking 1700.

Quick Reply: WTB: E60 M5 AfterMarket Exhaust