Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB: Driver Side and Window

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 09:01 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 06' BMW 530xi
Unhappy

I recently got hit by a truck. It dented the parts that are red in the picture and I am looking to buy that piece circled in white. I don't want to use bondo and respray the car. Maybe someone has a savage e60. Prefered Color Black Sapphire Metallic. Also, the truck stratched the window almost cracked. Looking to buy driver side oem window. Thanks.

Found the picture on google*
Attached Thumbnails WTB: Driver Side and Window-post_2389_1148848735_thumb.jpg  
Old 12-21-2009, 09:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I think you may not need to purchase that entire part. Depending on the extent of the damage, some shops may be able to just fix the panels you have.

Sorry to hear about the troubles though, hope you get her fixed up ASAP.

All the best!

PS oh yeah, I'll keep it in mind in case I see/hear anything that might help in your case. I think there may be a part out of a total car in the classifieds that may have this part - do a search.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1078039' date='Dec 22 2009, 01:21 AM
I think you may not need to purchase that entire part. Depending on the extent of the damage, some shops may be able to just fix the panels you have.

Sorry to hear about the troubles though, hope you get her fixed up ASAP.

All the best!

PS oh yeah, I'll keep it in mind in case I see/hear anything that might help in your case. I think there may be a part out of a total car in the classifieds that may have this part - do a search.
Thanks ... I'll have to check with a body shop and see ... Do you know of any around queens that do a great job with body work? ... I just got a summons today also for loud music got pulled over by foot cops at a red light :/ they didn't have that sound meter so hopefully I could fight it
Old 12-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by Krazi Bluntz' post='1078055' date='Dec 22 2009, 01:46 AM
Thanks ... I'll have to check with a body shop and see ... Do you know of any around queens that do a great job with body work? ... I just got a summons today also for loud music got pulled over by foot cops at a red light :/ they didn't have that sound meter so hopefully I could fight it
WHAAAAAAT?!?! I haven't heard of anyone getting a loud music summons since the 1990's!!! Dammit bro I'm sorry to hear about that.

As for a body shop, I can only recommend to ask the people that I used to go to for mechanical stuff on Queens Blvd - they are right by where Rayco's tint installation place is... the place is called Emigrant Auto Service or something - if you are in the area, go in and ask for Michael, tell him Stan and Vlad told you to ask him about a good body shop. Honestly, when I lived in queens I drove a much lesser car (Honda) and I still was getting the body work done in Brooklyn LOL So I'm probably not the best person to ask. As for the part, have you tried Shea stadium junk yards? If not, definitely try it!

Anyway, I hope you get that stuff sorted out bro! If it makes you feel any better - you're not alone in having your car out of commission for Xmas - mine just gave itself a 1000 dollar present (an actuator motor in the transfer case burnt - still not sure how and why). Hang in there
Old 12-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

hey bluntz. u gotta call me. I havent had the chance to swap ur ballast. lemme know when ur free and I'll bring u to my shop for them to quote u and then also swap ur ballast at the same time. When r u off?
Old 12-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1078064
hey bluntz. u gotta call me. I havent had the chance to swap ur ballast. lemme know when ur free and I'll bring u to my shop for them to quote u and then also swap ur ballast at the same time. When r u off?
No problem John just lemme know when you have time I have a month off from skool so anytime before I go back ... I'm off monday and thrusday and free after 9 pm