Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB: CF Hamman Rep Lip, 20" wheels, possibly Vorsteiner hood

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 09:24 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm looking to buy a carbon fiber lip that is either a Hamman replica or looks very similar. I'll consider the actual one...but I to be fair I'm not wanting to spend the money on a real one. I know I'll probably be replacing it in a year or so. It's going to need to fit the Umnitza Mtech bumper. I'm not looking to buy a lip and wrap it in carbon fiber vinyl as I'm going to have a carbon fiber rear diffuser and they won't look the same. There are quite a few lips on ebay, so I'm basically just looking to get one from someone on here and save a few bucks.

As far as the wheels, I have an Xi, and the dealership said I had an offset of ET43 all the way around, so it's not a staggered offset. I don't mind buying spacers for the wheels, but I would prefer not to. I have already purchased some tires that are 20/265/30, I bought the tires and then I wasn't able to buy the rims due to the seller. So it would be ideal if the tires would fit the rims that I bought, but I have no problems buying different tires, but I'm going with 20" wheels....unless someone wants to offer me a killler deal for some 19" wheels. These are the stock wheels that I have right now http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...91&hg=36&fg=15 It's saying 71/2JX17 ET:43, so it also shows an offset of ET43.

To give you an idea of the style of wheels, I would like a grey or gunmetal inner rim. I'm not a huge fan of black wheels....but who knows. I only want to spend around $1,000 on the wheels, but I have room. These are some of the styles of wheels I really liked:

Hyper Forged wheels
(My car is this same silver color)

These are DPE GT7 wheels in the color of grey that I really like:

Also, I'm open for the possibility of a Vorsteiner style of hood. I don't like the big hood vents and I've seen a few of these and although they look great on the cars, I just don't want vents that take up 1/4 of the hood. That's a more aggressive style than I'm going for...but I am open minded.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

just a heads up....the car above is an ///M5 in silverstone metallic....if you have an Xi like u mentioned earlier, then u probably have the other silver gray metallic or titanium silver metallic....unless you have an individual BMW car (bespoke) then only ///M cars came in that silverstone color.

either way, ill shut up, i just wanted to spread the info.

go for machined silver as a face finish, it would be perfect with ur car color!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Elvis, we have Diamond Black LM Reps in 19s for $899 shipped. 20s would be $999 shipped but I think we're still 3 weeks out on stock on those.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:36 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I figure out what rims to get.

Now if I can find anyone selling a carbon fiber Hamman rep lip!