Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Wholesale BMW's

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just wanted everyone here know that I have a good buddy who owns an auto wholesale company and has decided to open up a public dealership and internet site. He has is one if not the largest wholesaler of luxury autos in the Midwest and has been buying for some of Chicago's largest luxury dealers for years and years. If you check my Sig you will see that I have used his services quite a few times. I can vouch that he is a class act and only gets the best autos. He can get you any car you want because he buys at auctions all over the US. If anyone is in the Market for a new ride give Luca a call at Day and Night Auto( http://www.dayandnightauto.com) and tell him Michael V. told you to call and they will treat you well. You will not be able to get a better deal at any dealer. Plus he has the means to ship it to you at a good price. Just to let you know I purchased the 545 (May 2007 w/ 9222 miles) and the 2001 SL(Aug 2004 w/ 17k miles) without even seeing them and they were PERFECT! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want some more info.

Have a good one.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Members

Originally Posted by MRV99' post='582328' date='May 16 2008, 11:32 PM
I just wanted everyone here know that I have a good buddy who owns an auto wholesale company and has decided to open up a public dealership and internet site. He has is one if not the largest wholesaler of luxury autos in the Midwest and has been buying for some of Chicago's largest luxury dealers for years and years. If you check my Sig you will see that I have used his services quite a few times. I can vouch that he is a class act and only gets the best autos. He can get you any car you want because he buys at auctions all over the US. If anyone is in the Market for a new ride give Luca a call at Day and Night Auto( http://www.dayandnightauto.com) and tell him Michael V. told you to call and they will treat you well. You will not be able to get a better deal at any dealer. Plus he has the means to ship it to you at a good price. Just to let you know I purchased the 545 (May 2007 w/ 9222 miles) and the 2001 SL(Aug 2004 w/ 17k miles) without even seeing them and they were PERFECT! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want some more info.

Have a good one.
site dosent work
Old 05-18-2008, 01:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by bkms1' post='583269' date='May 18 2008, 03:28 PM
site dosent work
Actually it does, but you need to edit the link from his post.
There's an extra ")" with the link.
It should load the following URL: http://www.dayandnightauto.com/