Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Where can I get an mtech front bumper?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by tgm001
I bought the whole m5tech kit from umnitza, fitment is good, the service also, the fogs fits very well in the bumper as the hamann replica lip do !

Now, I'm just having problem with the fogs HID's, umnitza already knows about that issue, they tryed to help, they asking me to send them some pictures, wich is okay, maybe I need to prove them that is their product that I have lol dunno, but I just don't have time to get the bumper out to take some pictures of tballast , cause I have a lot of exams this week, but will surely do it during next week, will see what happen with this !

wtv, they answered my questions very quickly and looks like they want to help !

So, overall, Umnitza sells good products and they have a good service !

++ you should go with the whole kit, cuz it changes a lot the look of the car ! and for 300$ dollars more you get the rear and thes sides...plus you can sell your oem bumpers, to make some $$$ for the paint, or just buy a roll of vinyl wrap, and wrap you car
Bumper looks great of course!

yep, just get us those photos and we'll take care of you.
Thanks
Old 04-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Bmw E60 530i 2004 Jet Black sport package on Linea Corse 19" Lc818 Saphire Black

Originally Posted by Elvis T
Are you having issues with their connectors and foglight alignment in the foglight cover or what issues are you having? That's what I'm having issues with. The only answers I've gotten from them is basically 'none of our other customer are having this issue'.

It's taken almost a week and a half to get my last reply from them. Even still they are just saying "it's your shop that installed them wrong" and 'that's the adapter we always send out, use electrical tape on the connection.'
No, everything fits perfectly, it's plug and play ! I bought their clear fogs projectors with their canbus xenon hids, it works partially, like when I turn the fogs on, they light up, but after 5-10secondes, the right fog turns off and the left one stays on and flicker, and I receive an error in the idrive telling me that the right one turn off.

so when I try to turn them off and on again, the right one does not light up, and the left one it depend, sometimes, he does not light up, or it turns on but with flickering..

It's very hard to explain, I hope you understand !

For the alignment, there is a lil screw on top side of the fog housing, that is to adjust the bulb with the other fog light ! Mine too are not on the right aligment, but since they are not working for the moment, I will not bother myself with this ! haha

In case of umnitza, they have been very patiente with me and they responded to me very quickly, before buying, as during the shipping and after ! everytime I've sent an emai to them they responded to me in the next hour or so..

It's kinda weird that their not with you, I'm not taking any side, its between you and them, but you know they are very active on this site and they looks to check their emails a lot...

I hope you guys will finish to find a way to fix this out !

Good Luck !
Old 04-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Bmw E60 530i 2004 Jet Black sport package on Linea Corse 19" Lc818 Saphire Black

Originally Posted by umnitza
Bumper looks great of course!

yep, just get us those photos and we'll take care of you.
Thanks
Yeah everything looks great !! it's my car with your kit in my signature, (Iphone crappy pic, but gives an idea),,

The body is still not painted, cuz I'm thinking about wrapping my car matte black, I don't know if iI can wrap on primer, or if I need to get it painted before wrapping..lol

Didn't had the chance to install the rear m5 spoiler, cauz I need to get it paint ,lol

I hope so that you'll take care of me !

Plus, do you still sells the orions for our cars ??
Old 04-25-2012, 07:54 AM
Former Vendor

would be interesting if you wrapped it in black CF weave.
Orion V2, all day long:

Old 05-01-2012, 07:33 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had anybody bought from bavauto and modbargains? Does it fit, need modifications, come with all necessary parts, just wondering what the overall experience is with them and if its worth buying from them? Thanks!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:56 AM
Former Vendor

We're biased of course, but Bavauto and Modbargains sell the same bumpers we do, but for much much more.
Ours come with all the necessary parts.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Members

We're biased of course, but Bavauto and Modbargains sell the same bumpers we do, but for much much more.
so how much for a pre-lci w/pdc front bumper only? Also are any modifications necessary before painting and actual placement?
Old 05-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Members

I can verify this. The bumpers come with the stuff like the black mesh grill insert and the few small components that are needed to install the bumper and make it complete.

The pictures show on Bavauto or MOdbargains show all the the stuff that comes with the bumper. Umnitza's bumpers also come with this same stuff.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by jinister
so how much for a pre-lci w/pdc front bumper only? Also are any modifications necessary before painting and actual placement?
No mods necessary but prefitment is a must prior to paint.
If you want Mtech it's $405 shipped greyhound.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 525i M54

why is umnitza bashing on other companies? like bavauto or modbargains...i wouldnt do business with a company like that..they sound desperate for sales...just my 2 cents.. :thumbsdown:

Quick Reply: Where can I get an mtech front bumper?