Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Where can I get an mtech front bumper?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: [N62]

If you have the funds (calculate paint) then why not get the whole kit. Yea don't use their greyhound shipping, it's a hassle you don't need.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Raheel312
i bought my kit from Umnitza.. great price and great fit.. just don't use the greyhound shipping service, use the residential one.. its a little more, but well worth it. Umnitza service is great too
How much extra work did it take to get the fitment right and is there any gap directly underneath your headlight?
Old 04-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by Lalay
I'm looking to buy an mtech front bumper for my white 5er. Any suggestions would be great.
We have them in stock and available for shipping.
We offer Greyhound (it's been bad for really large shipments but works great for smaller broken down shipping). We also offer door to door residential and or business.

Give us a call tomorrow, we are shipping them as well.

How much? I'm really interested
We also have a used BLACK painted bumper that is OE - it's scratched pretty much on the bottom, so you probably would need to repaint it, it's only $250 + shipping.

Originally Posted by sachal007
shipping to NYC would be a killer. I would say $200+ whatever shipping. I think Umnitza uses greyhound so I can ship it the same way.
$60 for using Greyhound.
$95 door to door Pilot Business
$115 door to door Pilot Residential

Quotes above are for 2 bumpers - no sides. Sides are $20 more.

Originally Posted by Raheel312
i bought my kit from Umnitza.. great price and great fit.. just don't use the greyhound shipping service, use the residential one.. its a little more, but well worth it. Umnitza service is great too

Ok, thanks guys should I buy the whole kit or just the bumper?
If you are getting it painted, getting the whole kit will save you money in the long run.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Lambda28
If you have the funds (calculate paint) then why not get the whole kit. Yea don't use their greyhound shipping, it's a hassle you don't need.
Many times the shops will have the paint already mixed, but you would be paying 2X shipping. I agree on greyhound if it's a full kit going to NY, other places no issues.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:53 AM
Members

Originally Posted by umnitza
Many times the shops will have the paint already mixed, but you would be paying 2X shipping. I agree on greyhound if it's a full kit going to NY, other places no issues.
How much extra work does it usually take to get the Mtech bumper to fit correctly on the car?
Old 04-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Members

Hi,
My name is Tim with Umnitza. I have what you need if you get a chance give me a call at 925 521 0577 to go over options and shipping.
Thank you Tim K. Umnitza sales
Old 04-24-2012, 04:27 PM
Members

The fitment of the Umnitza Mtech bumper is very low quality.

On top of that, my experience with their customer service has been very poor. I would recommend going with Trinity Autosport or Modbargains to avoid having the experience I had with Umnitza.

I'll be making a thread that will outline everything that I have experience with them.

In short, they sold foglights and told me to use electrical tape to tape up the the connection for the fog lights, the foglights don't align and the bumper doesn't fit very well...oh and they sent me the wrong bumper to begin with.

On top of it all, they kept saying "your shop should be able to tweak it." As a design engineer myself, I know that it wasn't just some tweaking that needed to be done with the fog lights. I kinda didn't mention that to them because I wanted to see if they knew what they were talking about...it turns out they didn't.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Former Vendor

David,

Our customer service? I'm upset that you would even say that.

I've left you a VM.

Your comments are not completely accurate. That's all I'll say.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Bmw E60 530i 2004 Jet Black sport package on Linea Corse 19" Lc818 Saphire Black

I bought the whole m5tech kit from umnitza, fitment is good, the service also, the fogs fits very well in the bumper as the hamann replica lip do !

Now, I'm just having problem with the fogs HID's, umnitza already knows about that issue, they tryed to help, they asking me to send them some pictures, wich is okay, maybe I need to prove them that is their product that I have lol dunno, but I just don't have time to get the bumper out to take some pictures of tballast , cause I have a lot of exams this week, but will surely do it during next week, will see what happen with this !

wtv, they answered my questions very quickly and looks like they want to help !

So, overall, Umnitza sells good products and they have a good service !

++ you should go with the whole kit, cuz it changes a lot the look of the car ! and for 300$ dollars more you get the rear and thes sides...plus you can sell your oem bumpers, to make some $$$ for the paint, or just buy a roll of vinyl wrap, and wrap you car
Old 04-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Members

Originally Posted by tgm001
Now, I'm just having problem with the fogs HID's, umnitza already knows about that issue, they tryed to help, they asking me to send them some pictures, wich is okay, maybe I need to prove them that is their product that I have lol dunno, but I just don't have time to get the bumper out to take some pictures of tballast , cause I have a lot of exams this week, but will surely do it during next week, will see what happen with this !

Are you having issues with their connectors and foglight alignment in the foglight cover or what issues are you having? That's what I'm having issues with. The only answers I've gotten from them is basically 'none of our other customer are having this issue'.

It's taken almost a week and a half to get my last reply from them. Even still they are just saying "it's your shop that installed them wrong" and 'that's the adapter we always send out, use electrical tape on the connection.'

Quick Reply: Where can I get an mtech front bumper?