Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

We're giving away a Bimmer...

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 02:08 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 1978 BMW e12 530i
Default We're giving away a Bimmer...

Hi everyone,

My name is Mike Widdes and I am reaching out on behalf of the Chicago Car Club; we're a group of Chicago-based classic car enthusiasts who have backgrounds in racing, restoration, and collector car sales.

A while back we came across a 1978 BMW e12 530i Automatic that we planned to do a light restoration on. Unfortunately we just don't have the time to get the project moving along. We're cutting our losses and have decided to give the car away for free. We really just want to see it go to another BMW enthusiast who will appreciate it, or even just make good use of its parts.

While we understand that the e12 may be a bit outside of this forum's focus, we figured someone out there would want a free Bimmer!

If you or anyone you know may be interested, please visit: Win a free Bimmer from the Chicago Car Club! - Chicago Car Club - The Nation's premier buyer of classic cars!, or feel free to share it on your club's Facebook page.

(Full disclosure: This is a contest give-away that requires your name & email for entry).