Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WeatherTech Trunk/Cargo Liner for F10

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 08:36 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 528i
Default WeatherTech Trunk/Cargo Liner for F10

Just took this out of my 2011 BMW 528i. It is in like new condition, extremely clean with no blemishes whatsoever. My lease ended and I got a different car, no longer need it. Save yourself some money versus buying new. McNeill sells it for $130 plus tax and shipping, Amazon sells it for $148 plus tax and shipping.

WeatherTech® Cargo Liners provide complete trunk - cargo area protection. Our cargo liners are computer designed to fit your vehicle and have a raised lip to keep spills, dirt and grease off your vehicle's interior, protecting your carpeting from normal wear and tear. Made from a proprietary custom blended TPE that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under temperature extremes. The WeatherTech® Cargo Liner features a textured finish which helps to keep cargo from shifting, and is perfect for hauling just about anything from gardening supplies to construction materials to the family pet. Protect your investment with a WeatherTech® Cargo Liner.
Quality built in America, WeatherTech® Cargo Liners meet FMVSS302 and are TUV approved. Available in three colors, Black, Tan or Grey. Available for car trunks, SUV's and minivans.

WeatherTech® Cargo Liners are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Exclusions to this warranty are wear due to severe abrasive conditions and chemical contamination, such as spilled gasoline, bleach, etc. We are reasonable people and we believe in customer satisfaction. Depending on the situation, we will either replace your Cargo Liner at no charge or charge you a prorated amount for a replacement.

All WeatherTech® Cargo Liners Offer:

Interior protection from all types of wear and tear
Custom molded specifically for your vehicle
Easy installation
High outside lip helps contain spills
Quick and easy cleanup
A skid-resistant surface
Protects and preserves the cargo area and trunk carpet
Engineered for toughness and durability
Attached Thumbnails WeatherTech Trunk/Cargo Liner for F10-img_2697.jpg