Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Want to buy: used nav tv interface unit for E60

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by my530i' post='332459' date='Sep 8 2006, 01:51 PM
Remember the used one is not i-Drive integrated. Same as Euronavi's unit. My highest priority now is just back-up cam. For other stuffs, I'm still debating due to missing AUX input on my car, and laziness

If I go for the whole nine-yard installation, I'd go for Dom's unit w/o any doubt. Now you should get my point, yeah?
Right, but if you picked up the old unit you might be able to install the idrive control, depending on how old it is. Seeing as how the seller on ebay said he only had it on his car for 3 weeks and then he decided to sell it I'm assuming it's a pretty new unit. I could be wrong which is why I'd ask him first, but if it is indeed a new unit, you could pick it up for $250 then buy the idrive control for $85, and now you're only gunna spend $335 for the whole thing, plus you get a remote.

I would do this, but I already paid for the unit from Dom and I don't wanna have to deal with the hassel and the uncertainty of winning on ebay cause then if I didn't win I'd have to reorder it from Dom. But if someone hasn't purchased it from Dom yet this would be a good way to go.

Euronavi doesn't have the idrive control at all, right? Does their unit work if you don't have Nav?

Edit: By the way, my car currently looks like your's in the "laziness" link you posted so I know what you mean.