Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

V1 FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,
Thumbs down

I have a V1 up for sale. The serial number is 5678170340. It is the earlier model and the only differences from this and the top of the line model is that it does not have POP which is European bands, it detects all bands forwards, all bands backwards except laser. Also it does not have the 4 LED?s which identifies the 4 Bands X, K, KA, L, to the user, but instead it identifies the detected band through indentifying symbols next to the bogey counter and it also identifies through sound. Ie. X Band is a Beep with no symbol next to the counter display, K gives a Brap sound and has a solid on decimal light next to the counter display, KA gives a Bra-Brap sound with a blinking decimal light next to the counter display, L gives a European siren sound and has three horizontal stacked markings in the counter display.

The reason why I decided to put this up for sale is because I bought this unit for $250 USD and for me to upgrade to get the 4 LED?s that I want on it will cost additional $279. The two amounts together totals to the amount of $529. At this price I might as well buy a new unit for $400 from Valentine instead of upgrading for more.

When I purchased this unit, it only came with the V1 radar, remote display, and a used hardwire cable set. I then ordered a new hardwire cable set, windshield mount, cigarette lighter adapter and a 3ft coiled power cable that extends to 8ft. The extra accessories cost me $50.

I will include all that I have mentioned above for the price of $250 shipped!
This unit will be sold to the first person who deposits the money into my paypal account which is phidinh16@gmail.com

Good luck to all members who are interested!!!

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE READ LATEST POST FOR ANY UPDATES.
This is the unit mounted and hardwired when car is starting up.

V1 FOR SALE-v1_1.jpg

Unit and remote diplay

V1 FOR SALE-v1_2.jpg

V1 FOR SALE-v1_3.jpg

V1 FOR SALE-v1_4.jpg

This is the serial label untampered with.

V1 FOR SALE-v1_5.jpg

V1 FOR SALE-v1_6.jpg

This is the remote diplay. the back plate slides off, but I have scotch tape on it to secure the back plate from doing so. It functions perfectly fine.

V1 FOR SALE-v1_7_taped.jpg

V1 FOR SALE-v1_8.jpg
Old 11-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

may sound confusing to many people but IT DOES DETECT LASER but front only. hey paul, u may want this
Old 11-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg' post='713197' date='Nov 5 2008, 04:07 PM
may sound confusing to many people but IT DOES DETECT LASER but front only. hey paul, u may want this
You are exactly right my friend. Thanks for clarifying.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i

Originally Posted by AKAlius' date='Nov 5 2008, 01:09 PM
Also it does not have the 4 LED?s which identifies the 4 Bands X, K, KA, L, to the user, but instead it identifies the detected band through indentifying symbols next to the bogey counter and it also identifies through sound.
What does this identification of which band it is help ?
So if it shows the number of bogeys with the band symbol next to it is'nt that similar to having the number of bogeys with the band specific led lighting up ?

I am new to the radar detector thing so can someone clarify please
Old 11-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by navin' post='713236' date='Nov 5 2008, 05:59 PM
What does this identification of which band it is help ?
So if it shows the number of bogeys with the band symbol next to it is'nt that similar to having the number of bogeys with the band specific led lighting up ?

I am new to the radar detector thing so can someone clarify please
You are exactly right. It functions the same, but it just displays a little different.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i

And how does this identification of which band it is help ?
Old 11-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW 525I/TITANIUM SILVER METALLIC/GREY LEATHER INTERIOR/EURO RED REFLECTORS/20% TINT/EURO STICKER/BMW CCA STICKER

Akalius!! Ill take it! Paypal right now broskiiiii
Old 11-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW 525I/TITANIUM SILVER METALLIC/GREY LEATHER INTERIOR/EURO RED REFLECTORS/20% TINT/EURO STICKER/BMW CCA STICKER

Nvm akalius got the 4 LED one. GL with the sale
Old 11-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Contributors

Still up for grabs.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

great deal

Quick Reply: V1 FOR SALE