Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Selling the 5 series - Mods for Sale - MTech Bumpers, RPI Scoop, Red AA, Matte Grille

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 525i Alpine White / Tan
Default Selling the 5 series - Mods for Sale - MTech Bumpers, RPI Scoop, Red AA, Matte Grille

I'm selling the 5 series and put it back to stock this weekend so I have a few things for sale.

* OEM MTech LCI Front Bumper - The front is an LCI front bumper with PDC holes (I currently have a plug in there since my car does not have PDC but they can be removed and PDC can be put in). The bottom has quite a bit of scraping from steep driveways but not visible when installed. Overall its in pretty good condition with the few usual nicks / rock chips here or there. Comes with everything but would need LCI washer covers and MTech air duct (for brake cooling) tubing to work perfect or you can improvise with the stock bumper stuff like I did and still make it work. SOLD
* OEM Mtech Rear Bumper - Was PDC but the PDC holes were professionally filled in before painting (member juanguzman had this done). The diffuser is currently plastidipped black but can easily be made back white if desired. SOLD

* RPI Scoop - Off my 525i. Originally black but I painted it red. Worked great. Includes the (3) mounting screws. SOLD

* Matte Black Kidney Grilles - Installed awhile back and took off the next day in favor of my paint matched ones, so really hardly ever used. One tab insert broke, not whole tab just the clip. All other perfectly in tact, on issues. SOLD

* Red Angel Eyes - Not sure the name brand or wattage but looked great and were pretty bright. SOLD

All prices are for parts only and will be subject to actual shipping + PayPal fees where applicable. I would really like to not ship the bumpers but will under the condition that the seller understands it may take some time before I can set something up for the shipment and that the seller will pay for packaging (ie I'm going to drop off the raw bumper at UPS/FedEx etc and tell them to package it and ship it). That is the ONLY WAY I will ship, my schedule does not allow me to mess with these kind of things and I prefer not to.

Feel free to email me at baggedlvintegra @ yahoo . com or text (preferred) at (817)six one four - 1091. I can't check the forums as much and would prefer those forms of communication.

Last edited by baggedlvintegra; 11-12-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:24 AM
New Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default scoops

I'll take the scoops

dibs

thanx
Old 11-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 sapphire black 545i

would the LCI bumper fit on an non-lci bumper? 2004 545 to be specific
Old 11-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Members

Originally Posted by JoeNg
would the LCI bumper fit on an non-lci bumper? 2004 545 to be specific
Yes it would, look closely at my pics mine was 04 525i
Old 11-05-2012, 01:17 AM
New Members

those wheels are beautiful! what are they?

i would have loved to take the front bumper off your hands, but unfortunately I live in Sydney. Good luck with the sale!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Members

Originally Posted by mrdunu
those wheels are beautiful! what are they?

i would have loved to take the front bumper off your hands, but unfortunately I live in Sydney. Good luck with the sale!
They are 20" staggered EXE Flair wheels plastidipped matte black. They are for sale locally as well, just didn't post them on the forums because I didn't want to hassle with shipping.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Members

So I've been off the forums for some time, are my prices to high? I seem to remember these items selling like hot cakes???
Old 11-07-2012, 09:59 PM
New Members

You answered your own question I think, if the price is right you will know from the responses and speed of sale. Otherwise you can wait for the right buyer.

GLWS
Old 11-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Members

Red AA SOLD - Updated original post to include cleaned up pics of the bumpers
Old 11-12-2012, 08:25 AM
New Members

Wish you were in FL man i would pic up the bumpers from you. I think shipping would probably be ridiculous $$

Quick Reply: Selling the 5 series - Mods for Sale - MTech Bumpers, RPI Scoop, Red AA, Matte Grille