Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

RPi M5 Complete Part Out

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 09:57 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by Shezmon
Scotty i spent more time on this website then i spent w/ my family and work altogether ... I dunno how this one got outta hand w/in a few freakin hours... Now since you said this to me.. i am gonna make this your responsibility to alert me for used rpi products for the next time around . .. I am still gonna try to bribe John to sell me the rpi exhaust system..
Somehow I doubt that John is selling.

David's M5 was one of the best modded and best known cars on here sonI am not surprised that the mods sold at supersonic speed. I have not been on the board much in the past month or so because work is way too busy. So I can't be anyone's. Early warning system. I am sure that RPI or Nerweezy would be happy to sell you a new GT full race exhaust.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Titanium Gray 550i, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound Package, Sport Package, Shadowline trim, Parking Distance Conrol, Xenon, Adaptive Headlight Control, Navigation System, Satellite

Originally Posted by crs2pepper
GLWS bro!! my fave M5, can't wait to see what's next
I'll miss rolling with this M5!!
Old 07-31-2010, 10:56 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by monsterj34
i thought you were not going to spend money on your car that much... what happened??
I dunno man. I already bought wheels cuz a member already bought my wheels.

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Yeah like John was going to resist modding his M5.
I still have the front lip and rear diffuser at home!!! When I sell my 545, it will be put on.

excuse my language... but motherfuk this ... Fuck fuck fuck,,,,, ... i've been looking for most of this shit for months and couple hours of time on here i missed and everything is sold... man honestly I feel like shit..
LOL. Sorry bro. You know I love you.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:56 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by monsterj34
go blame on john.... he is one of them
Not one of them! He WANTS the exhaust the most! LOL. And the pulley, and the scoops, and the filter.

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60
You can still buy the hood and the splitters.
+1

Scotty i spent more time on this website then i spent w/ my family and work altogether ... I dunno how this one got outta hand w/in a few freakin hours... Now since you said this to me.. i am gonna make this your responsibility to alert me for used rpi products for the next time around . .. I am still gonna try to bribe John to sell me the rpi exhaust system..
Not as much as me! I reply PMs while I;m driving sometime.

David, good luck with sale for your other items!
Old 07-31-2010, 01:14 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by toyota2bmw
How much are you listing the car for? Or are you just turning it in? I have a buddy who might be interested in a well-taken care of stocker M5 after the part-out is complete. On second thought, maybe even with the V. hood and splitter. Let me know, D.
i believe the buyout is for $65k with the current mileage. the Vorsteiner splitters and Klassen 10.2 wheels are still available. I currently have a few guys who want the hood, but if your buddy wants them lemme know asap!

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
I wish the hood was painted interlagos blue!!!
you wish is my command john. I can have it shipped to you color matched within two weeks! lol in all seriousness i've got three local guys fighting for it as we speak.

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
shit. i gotta be crazy to think about the hood. Good thing I live in NYC! Or else I would've bought the hood.
GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

excuse my language... but motherfuk this ... Fuck fuck fuck,,,,, ... i've been looking for most of this shit for months and couple hours of time on here i missed and everything is sold... man honestly I feel like shit..
I've got the Vorsteiner Splitters and Klassen 10.2s with your name all over it!
Old 07-31-2010, 01:14 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60
You can still buy the hood and the splitters.
Correction, just the splitters

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Damn.. I finally saw the pictures... I thought the top strip of your tail lights were tinted too?!
All good bro, if you don't want them I'll just return them with the car. Too lazy to repost

Originally Posted by Frank5er
I'll miss rolling with this M5!!

Thanks Kuya, but no worries! i'm working on the new car as we speak.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:17 PM
Contributors

i listed all the prices below the going used rates just so i could move them quickly. Keep in mind you will not see used RPi products at the prices i listed them. You might be able to give him 1900 and he'll bite.

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Somehow I doubt that John is selling.

David's M5 was one of the best modded and best known cars on here sonI am not surprised that the mods sold at supersonic speed. I have not been on the board much in the past month or so because work is way too busy. So I can't be anyone's. Early warning system. I am sure that RPI or Nerweezy would be happy to sell you a new GT full race exhaust.
Thanks Scott! Nerweezy can definitely hook you up!
Old 07-31-2010, 05:13 PM
Contributors

PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The items listed are priced to move. I will not accept any offers less than the prices posted. Please remember that before PM'ing me, thank you!

ITEMS LEFT:

Klassen 10.2, 20", custom anodized, 3pc forged wheels
Vorsteiner Carbon Splitters
Old 07-31-2010, 06:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Originally Posted by dbae1978
PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The items listed are priced to move. I will not accept any offers less than the prices posted. Please remember that before PM'ing me, thank you!

ITEMS LEFT:

Klassen 10.2, 20", custom anodized, 3pc forged wheels
Vorsteiner Carbon Splitters
Handle it David!
Old 07-31-2010, 06:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles

Originally Posted by Tru5g
Don't sell the M5...sell the hood and get a bucket car for daily driving. Good luck though, David.

____

...I agree don't sell your M5, and buy a nice preowned Honda or a KIA with an extended warranty to drive daily...

Quick Reply: RPi M5 Complete Part Out