Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

RPI Exhaust for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

Will that fit a 550?
Old 11-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

Which model is it? GT, ST or GT Race?
Old 11-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Contributors

whatever man youre so full of shit, the RPI clamps are more than sufficient and have not leaked since installation

good try though
Old 11-24-2010, 05:46 AM
jgt
Contributors

My Ride: E60
Model Year: 2006
Engine: N52

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
whatever man youre so full of shit, the RPI clamps are more than sufficient and have not leaked since installation

good try though

Old 11-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

good try though
Old 11-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Senior Members

good try though

Why do you choose to bash on my thread if your not interested, I bought 4 new clamps and paid money for them (have receipt). Just because I did not want to put on the clamp that RPI sent me, doesnt make me full of shit buddy. My shop said it was suggested and looking at the cheap clamp it came with made me think that it was not a bad idea, since I paid so much for the exhaust. You do your own modding while I do mine, I bought extra clamps that I paid money for and I am selling them with the exhaust, if your not interested why bash to the public? I just dont understand people like you...
Old 11-25-2010, 09:22 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wolf
Which model is it? GT, ST or GT Race?
It is GT
Old 11-25-2010, 09:30 PM
Contributors

well man you bashed RPI clamps and are forcing people to buy yours in the sale when the clamps RPI supplies are more than sufficient, just because you got hosed on "better" clamps doesnt mean you should pass the buck along to members on here

just be honest and upfront about it and offer them as an upgrade but not as a forced upgrade ya know?

good luck
Old 11-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Senior Members

Im not forcing anyone to buy anything. I am basically giving them away. $350 for exhaust and clamps + stock exhaust. Thats a great deal and I wish that I had such a deal before buying the exhaust brand new! I am saying the clamps are on the exhaust and im selling them together. To tell you the truth, I threw away the clamp that RPI gave me, not because they are bad quality but because I bought these new clamps. How am I bashing the RPI clamp, I havnt said one thing about them. I was offered a better clamp and I took it, why not?? I always get the best parts for the car and why do I have to change that now. Im selling them as a "paskage" and dont want to sell them separately. I didnt know that was a crime.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:21 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jashy247
Im not forcing anyone to buy anything. I am basically giving them away. $350 for exhaust and clamps + stock exhaust. Thats a great deal and I wish that I had such a deal before buying the exhaust brand new! I am saying the clamps are on the exhaust and im selling them together. To tell you the truth, I threw away the clamp that RPI gave me, not because they are bad quality but because I bought these new clamps. How am I bashing the RPI clamp, I havnt said one thing about them. I was offered a better clamp and I took it, why not?? I always get the best parts for the car and why do I have to change that now. Im selling them as a "paskage" and dont want to sell them separately. I didnt know that was a crime.

i wish i had mtech rear bumper then i wouldve def go back to this single... and buy this exhaust

good luck man

Quick Reply: RPI Exhaust for sale!