Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Replica Vorsteiner Hoods

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 09:18 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 528i Alpine White

So I take it that the first shipment will be coming to the Bay Area being thats where DevilDawg is at. Ok I'm in Sacramento area which is only 2 hours from the Bay area, so I'm willing to part of the intial trial. As long as the cost is not extremely high. I dont think its fair for the first 5 people to pay more and then the next set of orders get a discount. I think we need to set some type of compensation if the first batch has to pay alot more. Dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a cheap, but if we have to pay several hundred dollars more, then its not fair. Also I would want it painted, if we get a good price. I know Devildawg's car is Alpine White like mine.

Your Guys Thoughts?

1. DevilDawg712
2. Bimmerboyali possibly painted Alpine White
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
Old 03-22-2011, 09:33 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Lol. DD's car is not white man. Where have you been the last week or two
Old 03-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Members

My Ride: 06' m5

Does anyone have remote idea of how much the shiping would be from California to Illinois and who would be overseeing shipping to buyers from outside of Cali?
Old 03-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 550, premium, sport, nav, bluetooth, satellite, cold, M5/Mtech front bumper and side skirts, matte black kidney grilles, M5 fender grilles, M5 mirrors, euro stickers, 35% tint, 20" Miro 111s (summer), 18" VMR VB3s w/ 10 mm H&R spacers (winter)

Originally Posted by hayabusa4448
Does anyone have remote idea of how much the shiping would be from California to Illinois and who would be overseeing shipping to buyers from outside of Cali?

+1

I'm in Ohio so we probably need to get an idea for us mid-west folks.

Would be great if someone could provide exact figures on the hood and a rough idea on shipping....

For example:

Fiberglass - $XXX
Fiberglass w/ paint - $XXX

Carbon Fiber - $XXX
Carbon Fiber /w paint - $XXX

Shipping to Cali/West Coast - approx $XXX (or PM for exact quote)
Shipping to Mid-west - approx $XXX (or PM for exact quote)
Old 03-22-2011, 03:45 PM
Contributors

The vents looks exactly like the ones Simon has, or will be getting. Man I've been gone for maybe 2 weeks and seems a lot of progressed!

Please be careful guys. We have no idea what the fitment is, and not sure if this seller is offering any fitment guarantee, but hopefully this will have a better result than what I was able to gather... nice job Devildawg
Old 03-22-2011, 07:31 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Guys, if you can't read simplified chinese, paste it on the forums. We have many members who can read simplified and traditional chinese. I myself can barely read but my fiancee can read both
Old 03-23-2011, 02:42 AM
Senior Members

I have bought stuff from this site... fitment was pretty bad on my spoilers and also the finish on my CF kidney grills are starting to bubble..

I know that i will never buy from these guys again....

Just my 2 cents...! Good luck with it all!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by mark_hk
I have bought stuff from this site... fitment was pretty bad on my spoilers and also the finish on my CF kidney grills are starting to bubble..

I know that i will never buy from these guys again....

Just my 2 cents...! Good luck with it all!!!
Well there you have it. I myself can't comment on any experiences from them except some gloss black door sill covers I bought which fit quite well. We have 2 members, one from CONUS and the other actually in HK who claims to say they were both good and bad.

Hey Mark, you care to mention why you were a return customer if their items arent as great or did you just happen to purchase multiple items at one time?

Although there seems to be a lot of interest I'm not sure if this is going anywhere mainly because we can't really guarantee any customer service once the hoods get here and the only way to find out is by the first 5 to take a leap of faith. I'll let the thread sit for a couple more days (maybe till next week) to possibly gain more solid buyers since we're only at a whopping 2. If not then I guess you guy's are back to square one. Im starting to say screw it and just buy the real thing
Old 03-23-2011, 10:26 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Or wait until April
Old 03-23-2011, 10:28 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Or wait until April
im seriously about to pull the trigger on the OG hood. When did you say yours was coming in? end of April?

Quick Reply: Replica Vorsteiner Hoods