Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Remus Quad Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Let's hear the other side of this story.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: bmw 528 i
Model Year: 2008

Hey John I'm glad you put me on "blast".I want to make this clear so everybody knows, this whole ordeal is over me owing John $50. Why you ask? Because when I took my car to get serviced at BMW I asked them if they could try to make the fitment better on my MTECH front bumper that I got from John, since the fitment SUCKED when I originally got it. When BMW tried to make the fitment better, they told me there was missing screws and missing hardware, things that are not visible by just looking at. Not only did BMW tell me this but the BMW certified bodyshop also said something similar. I contacted John and he recommended that I have Eurorev take care of the problem, I took it in and after waiting over an hour all they did was tighten two bolts that didn't do a thing. People on this forum are probably gonna jump on John's bandE61 (lol bimmer joke) just because he's well known here and thats fine.If you don't know me don't judge me because I dont "scum" people. I've sold and purchased items on this forum several times and I havent had a problem. Clearly its not about the money because there's more than $50 worth of missing crap.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PM818
Hey John I'm glad you put me on "blast".I want to make this clear so everybody knows, this whole ordeal is over me owing John $50. Why you ask? Because when I took my car to get serviced at BMW I asked them if they could try to make the fitment better on my MTECH front bumper that I got from John, since the fitment SUCKED when I originally got it. When BMW tried to make the fitment better, they told me there was missing screws and missing hardware, things that are not visible by just looking at. Not only did BMW tell me this but the BMW certified bodyshop also said something similar. I contacted John and he recommended that I have Eurorev take care of the problem, I took it in and after waiting over an hour all they did was tighten two bolts that didn't do a thing. People on this forum are probably gonna jump on John's bandE61 (lol bimmer joke) just because he's well known here and thats fine.If you don't know me don't judge me because I dont "scum" people. I've sold and purchased items on this forum several times and I havent had a problem. Clearly its not about the money because there's more than $50 worth of missing crap.
So let me get this straight. Since you felt the fitment was off, you decided upon yourself to not pay me the $50 you gave me your word on?!

In regards to the kit, it fit fine on my car and had no problems with it. If what your saying is true, then your issue is with the shop. All the parts that was necessary fit was included. Did you say something to them when you initially drove off with the kit? Had you not been satisfied with the fitment then, you could've backed out. But you obviously thought it was fine until it was time to keep your end of the deal.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Members

I was fine with the fitment, I was fine with everything I was able to see. Or else I wouldn't of bought it as you said, but how am I supposed to know there's missing hardware behind the bumper. I'm not complaining about the fitment, I'm pissed that there's missing crap thats going to cost me a couple hundred dollars, if I get the parts that were supposed to be included with the kit, i'll gladly pay you your $50.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Ok after hearing both sides I will comment...I think you should pay him the $50...Here is my reason for saying so....He sold you everything with the chance to check it out...Who did your install? Maybe when the shop installed it they left some parts out...Regardless I believe if you agreed on a price, you should keep to your word even though you may have to buy some parts...It's the buyers responsibility to check everything prior to purchase....You should check with the shop that did the install and ask them if they left anything out or have the parts still laying around and maybe forgot to install...
Old 11-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Contributors

For sale I have my Remus Quad Exhaust, it comes with 3.5 inch gloss black tips.It comes with mandrel bent piping, 2 remus mufflers, and the tips. It's coming off of my 535i. All you need is a quad cut out diffuser that can be purchased for a couple hundred bucks, great addition to your car. Open to any offers no LOWBALLING please. Thanks

I was fine with the fitment, I was fine with everything I was able to see. Or else I wouldn't of bought it as you said, but how am I supposed to know there's missing hardware behind the bumper. I'm not complaining about the fitment, I'm pissed that there's missing crap thats going to cost me a couple hundred dollars, if I get the parts that were supposed to be included with the kit, i'll gladly pay you your $50.
I knew you'd hang yourself eventually!

So here you are complaining how supposedly the kit didn't come with all the parts, but yet you are tryin to sell the kit w/o disclosing the supposed missing parts?!

This act speaks volumes to your character and word!
Old 11-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Members

I'm not selling the MTECH kit im selling an exhaust...
Old 11-17-2010, 06:31 PM
Contributors

I'm not selling the MTECH kit im selling an exhaust...
Lmao!!!!! Ok, you got me there! Got ahead of myself.

Now pay me my $50 sucka!
Old 11-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Members

Originally Posted by John Photography
Lmao!!!!! Ok, you got me there! Got ahead of myself.

Now pay me my $50 sucka!

You're still getting ahead of yourself..
Old 11-17-2010, 06:41 PM
Contributors

PM your address. I'd like to come by and see what parts are missing. Let's settle this once and for all.

Quick Reply: Remus Quad Exhaust