Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Remus Quad Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 08:52 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill offer $500 as long as it well fit a 550I
Old 11-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Contributors

I've seen custom Remus exhaust systems with 2 mufflers like this sell for around 800~1200 in the past

GL with the sale.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by PM818
For sale I have my Remus Quad Exhaust, it comes with 3.5 inch gloss black tips.It comes with mandrel bent piping, 2 remus mufflers, and the tips. It's coming off of my 535i. All you need is a quad cut out diffuser that can be purchased for a couple hundred bucks, great addition to your car. Open to any offers no LOWBALLING please. Thanks

If anyone is interested shoot me a pm. still for sale
Please Post Price...

Originally Posted by Howitzer
Terms on this site say if you're going to sell something you need to post a price.
correct...
Old 11-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Almost a month since his last post, I'd think he either gave up trying to sell it or sold it /shrug.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:52 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dbae1978
Nice setup! Please pm me for pricing information, I'm very interested. My buddy just got a 535 with a jb3 on it
whattttt you mean your not gonna try to get your buddy an RPI? lol
Old 11-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Members

My Ride: bmw 528 i
Model Year: 2008

I'm asking $800 for the exhaust, PM me if you need any specs/sound clips.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Contributors

I'm asking $800 for the exhaust, PM me if you need any specs/sound clips.
if this is Ben, the guy who bought my mtech and this exact exhaust from me.....you should be ashamed of yourself bro!! after the HUGE break i gave you on the parts you bought from me, then to STIFF me for f'n $50!!

yeah i'm putting you on blast, cuz' i've given you plenty of time to pay me. and you say you're not paying me for something the shop hasn't done yet, well that's between you and the shop....not me. the parts you bought from me weren't perfect, they were USED....which is why i asked you to come to the shop to check it out for yourself. and when you came to inspect it, then you decided to purchase. what you saw is what you got, i never once did i misinterpret any of the parts i was selling.

Do the right thing and paypal me my $50, like you said you would. This is NOT because of the money anymore, it's the principle. This forum is like family to most of us, then for someone to come in and take advantage of that trust and camaraderie....it's ashame!
Old 11-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Contributors

That'll sure put a damper on the sale...

Hopefully you come through and sort it out OP.

Till then.. I'll hold off on the GL part...
Old 11-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Contributors

I'll buy it! Please pm me
Old 11-17-2010, 03:22 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Jet Black 530i with some mods

Originally Posted by John Photography
if this is Ben, the guy who bought my mtech and this exact exhaust from me.....you should be ashamed of yourself bro!! after the HUGE break i gave you on the parts you bought from me, then to STIFF me for f'n $50!!

yeah i'm putting you on blast, cuz' i've given you plenty of time to pay me. and you say you're not paying me for something the shop hasn't done yet, well that's between you and the shop....not me. the parts you bought from me weren't perfect, they were USED....which is why i asked you to come to the shop to check it out for yourself. and when you came to inspect it, then you decided to purchase. what you saw is what you got, i never once did i misinterpret any of the parts i was selling.

Do the right thing and paypal me my $50, like you said you would. This is NOT because of the money anymore, it's the principle. This forum is like family to most of us, then for someone to come in and take advantage of that trust and camaraderie....it's ashame!
Well said Johnny! I wouldn't trust a guy that would stiff a member for $50.00. Karma beeyatch!

Quick Reply: Remus Quad Exhaust