Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Parts for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

Hey guys, I've got some of my parts for sale. Not fully parting out, but going to sell off some parts while I'm hunting for an e39 M5.

AC Schnitzer exhaust fits 525i/528i/530i. Bought it back in June from a member on here. Sounds very good, no drone in the car at all, but a very nice aggressive tone when at WOT. Here are a couple of videos in the dark, I will take some pics of the car tonight or tomorrow. The exhaust is powder coated black. It is currently on my car, and I can accommodate a swap at a great shop in Van Nuys for a good price. I paid $650 for this exhaust.
Price is set at $600. Offers are welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX072OuNrOQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHVjH8WAdjs

Hamman Rep Roof Spoiler painted Jet Black. Bought this from a member new. I have had it on since June. Still in very good condition (small chip in the corner facing the weather strip-not noticeable). I peeled it off in my garage because it was loose a week ago, but decided not to re-apply. I paid $180 plus shipping for this exhaust.
Price is set at $175. Pictures coming tonight.

Pre-LCI Black Taillights. These taillights are painted Jet Black same code as my car, same batch of paint used to paint my M-Tech kit. I ended up doing the clear part black and left the red part red on a different set of lights, so these are up for sale. The red is painted black, and the clear is left clear. Pictures coming tonight.
Price is $115 shipped, $100 picked up.

I also have a set of Brabus's led tail light bulbs. These are NOT the lamps, but the replacement bulbs. I have never used these, he accidentally sent me the bulbs when I had ordered the lamps. I do not have the box they came in but they are unused and in perfect condition. You can confirm with John, I was supposed to ship these back to him for a full refund, but got lazy and forgot about them. I used the box for something else and now its been misplaced.

$30 shipped.

I have a diffuser for an OEM Mtech kit that is the gray color. It is a single side diffuser. I know there probably isnt much interest for this, but I have one and its just sitting in my garage. I don't know the value of this and am probably underpricing alot but if its too high or whatever, let me know and I'll adjust.
$60 picked up.

Will update the thread later with pics and possibly some more parts.

Thanks for looking!

Here is a picture of the car with all the mods on which should suffice till I get better pics.

Car is located in the SFV/Socal are.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 528i Alpine White

What about your wheels? R u selling them?
Old 10-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 525I

Will you be selling your mtech kit? Very interested and can pick up
Old 10-22-2010, 07:40 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

@bimmerboyali, i will not be selling my wheels at this time. Thanks for the interest.
@mymonkey562, will not be selling my mtech kit either.

Will update this thread tonight with pics, sorry for the lag, all pm's responded to!