Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

OEM 19" style 166's / y-rated tires (90%)

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2013 F10 550 - Black Metallic

I would be interested. What is the cost to ship to 92131- San Diego?
Old 04-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Members

I'd buy the wheels no tires shipped to 43212. Send me a pm if interested. Thanks
Old 04-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Members

Originally Posted by PhiNally
Would you sell them without the tires?
feel free to PM me an offer but understand that im unable to unmount the tires myself and would have to pay to have it done = P-I-T-A

Originally Posted by Scottnsd54
I would be interested. What is the cost to ship to 92131- San Diego?
I would imagine cost would be right near $50-60 per wheel, I had rims shipped to me once where it was just the wheel/tire with a label taped to it - I have boxes and bubblewrap that would fit the wheels sepratly as well. it WILL be 4x packages, but depending on how you want them shipped the price will vary - Shipping in a box could be more expensive because of physical volume, and clearly overnight/air mail would be even more. I have read people having success saving $$ by shipping wheels to a business address instead of a home address so there are a lot of variables...again, just assume ~$60 per wheel for a standard ship and if there are little tricks you know to save money or you really want them padded up add or subtract accordingly.

Originally Posted by PhiNally
I'd buy the wheels no tires shipped to 43212. Send me a pm if interested. Thanks
read above reply - I dont have a machine to mount/unmount tires and i dont have a car that wears low profile tires anymore. Pm me an offer and if the juice is worth the squeeze we can talk.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Daz
Members

ARE THESE RIMS STILL AVAILABLE MY MAN
I'M IN BK
Old 04-17-2012, 05:01 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Daz
ARE THESE RIMS STILL AVAILABLE MY MAN
I'M IN BK

They sure are
Old 04-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Daz
Members

I have a 05 530i and if those will fit on there, we could definitely make this transaction happen
hope we can talk soon to work out the logistics since we're within driving distance of each other
Old 04-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Members

check your PM's - edit: you cant PM yet...

so I guess just post an email address I can get in touch with you through
Old 04-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Daz
Members

this makes my 5th post so I'll should be able to PM.... but my email is Juste80@hotmail.com
shoot me your # & we'll talk
Old 04-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Members

Originally Posted by igngnot
Okay so I am selling my OEM 166 rims, they were my summer set and have almost brand new tires (general g-max on the rear [which SERIOUSLY fixed my hydroplaning issue with my 550i]) and i cant remember the brand on the front but ill check it and post with pictures. tires were purchased last july and had about 2k miles put on them before i switched to my winter set.)

the rims are in really good shape, have never been sanded or refinished and have the original silver alloy look, there are some curb marks around the lip on almost all of the rims but it is pretty negligible, you have to be near the car to notice them and even then they are minor enough that its not a "black mark" on the car. I will have to post pictures later tonight but you guys all know what these are, i would give the rims a 90% overall score so kind of work from there if youre interested, a re-finishing would make these rims look 100% perfect there are no deep pits or scratches. pictures will go up later tonight.

the rims are located in upstate NY, near binghamton. i can transport them to brooklyn on a weekend or anywhere between brooklyn and binghamton,

I am hoping to get ~$1900 (not including shipping) for them because they really are easily wearing $1200 worth of new rubber and it is REAL OEM BMW product. Im open to offers though and would like to sell them sooner than later, (bonus bargaining points for not making me drive anywhere ) if rims are to be shipped then the buyer and i will have an extensive converstaion about shipping arrangements and the buyer will be footing the bill, i can ship em quick and dirty or i can pack them all up nice and neat, your call.

also - i was a lucky one and had a FTM car - these do NOT have the tpms sensors installed, but there is room for them

I have a windows XP laptop that is set up with a OBD/K+CAN scanner and NCS expert as well, if anyone is interested in coding this is everything you need to plug in and go - id sell the whole setup (laptop, charger, OBD/K+CAN usb cable) for $450 or a good offer - the laptop isnt anything special but it is now optimized to only run NCS EXPERT, so as long as that all you use it for theres no reason for it to break or be too slow to be useable. Successfully coded aux-in, comfort windows, no seatbelt chime, no idrive disclaimer using this machine/cable... Id also be willing to help buyer get started in NCS via remote login session.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Members

I am urgently looking for a full set rims for M5 E60 OEM. If someone has a set available in mint condition at a fair price please get in contact with me at e-mail: adminsr@datamail.co.za or signs@2mail.co.za or you may call me +27832979221

Thanks

James

Quick Reply: OEM 19" style 166's / y-rated tires (90%)