Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

MY E60 M5 REPLICA FOR SALE!!!!! 530D SE AUTO 53

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TELL 07773364850 FOR FURTHER INFO OR VIEWING ETC

Item number: 160101718825 on EBAY .CO.UK

2003 53 registration 530D SE AUTOMATIC - DONER VEHICLE, ONLY DONE 52000 MILES WITH FSH!
THis car is based in England!!

I know what you first the first questions going to be so here is the answer!! I am looking around ?23995 for this vehicle and belive us its worth every penny! This is a geniune low mileage vehicle with FULL SERVICE HISTORY!!!

Here we have a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a very unique sporty looking vehicle!! This vehicle has been replicated to look identical to the new M5 in everyway externally!. This has been a project by my company and a couple of former BMW employees. We wanted to see if we could replicate the new M5 by using a E60 530 Diesel version of the E60 bmw. The replication was done using all genuine bits direct from BMW themselves!!

When seen alongside the new 5 Series you cant tell its not the real thing!!, the exterior design of this BMW Concept M5 replica has its very own uniqueness. Modified front and rear air dams and side sills, a slightly lower body, side air vents, an exclusive wheel design as well as the four M-type tailpipes, visually accentuate the vehicle?s claim to being a Concept M5 car.

This car has had thousands and thousands of pounds spent on the conversion. Some of the converted items are listed below:-

The front and rear bumper on the car has been replaced with a genuine front and rear M5 bumpers including all the induction airtakes and grilles etc.

The front wings on the vehicle have been replaced using Geniune M5 wings which are a lot Wider, this includes inserting the wing fenders as found in the M5

The has been given privacy glass all the way around just like the M5

Rear Spoilers have been added to the car !!

The rear exhausts have been converted just like on the rear M5 which has a twin exhaust convertion on either side

The wing Mirrors have been replaced with Geniune M5 mirrors!! All wired in so that they can be adjusted

The original bmw alloys have been replaced with brand new 19? M5 Alloys (non genuine)

This 530se also has many other additional features which are listed below:

Electrics Windows

Full Black Leather

Heated and Aircooled seats!!! VERY VERY RARE

MASSAGE SEATS!!!!! VERY VERY RARE!!

Power Steering

BMW 6 disc CD changer

AUTOMATIC six speed box

Air Conditioning

Original BMW Keys

Parking Sensors

Traction Control