Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

MultiColored Orion V2 modded Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 02:06 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Im finally making the LCI headlight leap and Im putting these up on the market. The headlight lenses were recently restored and coated with that UV protector stuff. (not sure what its called. I paid a dude on CL to restore them) Bulbs, Ballasts adaptive function and of course the Orions work flawlessly. All the clips are in tact and present. I was recently having an issue with one of the rings not being lit up but I realized the plug was not plugged in all the way. . I can't tell you folks enough how much I've enjoyed these lights and the reaction I would get form other drivers when I would change the colors while driving or just in general, but I we can't reuse the Orions so they will be sold with the lights.

Simon did the Mod for me just last October and he did an outstanding job. I'm not trying to make a ton of money off these, but I'm taking it into consideration that the lights are modded with the Orions already where the parts and labor alone i believe were around 500 bucks. Im not sure much the lights are being sold for at the moment, but I recently replaced the ballasts so I know these still have plenty of life left.

I'm looking for 850 + shipping OBO. I know we are all on a budget but please don't insult me with a crazy ass lowball offer. Thanks for looking--- JR

Heres some pics

Old 07-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Senior Members

Sale pending. Starting to have sellers remorse. -- Gunna miss these but it's time to let them go
Old 07-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by devildawg712
Sale pending. Starting to have sellers remorse. -- Gunna miss these but it's time to let them go
GLWS jr
and LCI here we come
Old 07-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Contributors

So does this also change the color of the car like yours?

JK great mod and GL with the sale!
Old 07-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
So does this also change the color of the car like yours?

JK great mod and GL with the sale!
LOL. Thanks man.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Contributors

So I have dibs on the LCI set with Orions!

Hey Devildawg, are you having Simon install the Orions for you? I'd love to see your car in person and would definitely make the drive out to see it.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Senior Members

I am actually. I got a wedding to go to on the weekend of the 16th of this month so I'll be making my way to LA. I just hope Umnitza ships out the Orions and Simon receives them with no issues. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth Umnitza transaction.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Senior Members

I am actually. I got a wedding to go to on the weekend of the 16th of this month so I'll be making my way to LA. I just hope Umnitza ships out the Orions and Simon receives them with no issues. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth Umnitza transaction.
hey jr which part of LA are you coming on that weekend? let me know i maybe i can meet up
and maybe we can do a little photo shoot.. let me know dude
see you soon
Old 07-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jg525i
hey jr which part of LA are you coming on that weekend? let me know i maybe i can meet up
and maybe we can do a little photo shoot.. let me know dude
see you soon
the wedding is actually in San Diego, but I'm gunna make my way to Simon probably that friday and get everything knocked out of the way. if you're available we can all grab a bite to eat once the job it over. Everything is almost 1/2 done once Simon pulls out the old stuff so hopefuly it goes fast and smooth.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:22 PM
Contributors

the wedding is actually in San Diego, but I'm gunna make my way to Simon probably that friday and get everything knocked out of the way. if you're available we can all grab a bite to eat once the job it over. Everything is almost 1/2 done once Simon pulls out the old stuff so hopefuly it goes fast and smooth.

Ohh too bad you can't make it to a Gerry's meet! Friday nights! Then you can meet the regulars.

Quick Reply: MultiColored Orion V2 modded Headlights