Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

KW Variant 3 Coilovers and Morr VS8.2 w/hand brush clear finish

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mazekid15
BESTOFTHEBEST... There is a forum member who just PM'd me... He said can I do 1400$ shipped... Want to sell him yours? Perfect time to do it!

his name is stunnaGee

There's also potentially me..

I sent BESTOFTHEBEST a pm yesterday.. waiting for a reply..
Old 11-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump?

Can I file a complaint and civil lawsuit since the member isn't responding here and to PMs for my offer to buy the coil overs. <LOL>

I just re-read this thread and it's pretty crazy now that I think about it. Guy buys something and gets exactly what he paid for ... as described. Then starts talking lawsuit and actually files a Paypal dispute apparently (illegally.. erroneously(?) filed it'd seem), and takes to this forum with a woe is me story that's 100% his fault. Now we have people stepping up to remedy his mistake and crickets and no response. I'm going with.. off the rocker now. Not sure if these are sold (for the second time) or not but I think I'm going to withdrawal my inquiry at this point.

Also.. re-reading.. WTF to this one too ..

"Originally Posted by BesE60 You sold me style 243 claiming it's been on your 535xi saying it was +43 offset and that youve had em since you've bought your car.... There +20 offset and theyve been chilling in my garage and you sold your old 243 based off your old post history. Don't bother with this gypsy, he's in here to make a quick buck wherever."

As far as I know 243 is for 535xi (other forum posts on it) ... you're busting out some bizarre claim and not responding too. If you're going to accuse people of stuff respond to it. This whole thread is retarded now.