Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: OEM M-Tech Front bumper (Pre-LCI, No PDC)

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011 | 08:53 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: 2007 530i ~ Fully loaded | Sport Package 20

Hi everyone,

I want to be as thorough as possible on the description of this sale. I am selling a REFURBISHD , PRIMED and SLIGHTLY DAMAGED OEM M-Tech front bumper that I originally purchased (thinking it was brand new). JUST THE BUMPER, NO GRILLS, FOG LIGHTS, ETC. Since the original seller wouldn't do whats right and refund my money I was stuck out $400 and no new front bumper... For a comical read thru the past you can find the thread here:

https://5series.net/forums/topic/109...r-buckwildx22/

I have since purchased and installed another front bumper so I have no use for this and thought I would post to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing this for CHEAP... It is already primed and worked on by a body shop to smooth the surface of the bumper and fill any minor cracks.

Let me say that this bumper will work and you should not have any major issues with it. I am just very anal about what i put on my car and don't want any future issues of the paint cracking, bubbling, etc because i am a very busy person and have very little time to even be with the misses at night...

Here are the pics and if anyone would like to check it out in person I would be more than happy t meet with them in the mission viejo area.

FRONT:

MINOR DAMAGE (INTERIOR FRONT LEFT PORTION) OF BUMPER

SAME CORNER, DIFFERENT ANGLE

All in all it looks smooth and ready to roll from shop doing their best to make it work. But the owner advised me that he cannot be responsible for any future paint issues (which i completely understood) but I opted to just buy another new front bumper just to avoid any future headaches and time issues of going back and forth to a shop if something did happen with the paint's integrity...

If anyone has ANY questions at all or are interested in checking it out in person, please feel free to PM me and we can go from there. I hope i disclosed as much as possible!!

Thanks,
Ryan
Old 03-18-2011 | 08:29 PM
Contributors

dude wtf you said you work update me on the bumper like weeks ago and let me know shipping costs etc
Old 03-18-2011 | 09:58 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
dude wtf you said you work update me on the bumper like weeks ago and let me know shipping costs etc

Whoh calm down man. If u really want this I would be more than happy to ship to u but will be sold AS IS. I would prefer a local sale because the person can check it out in person but If u want it I'll get u shipping costs some time next week. No refund for this product either. I don't want any hard feeling it someone bought this and I had to ship cause it's a buyer beware transaction ya know...

PM me if u want to find out shipping costs, the address it would go to and that ur cool with no refund policy...
Old 03-18-2011 | 10:06 PM
Contributors

ive been fine with that since the first pm man ive just been waiting to know shipping

just bubble wrap this bitch up like hell and itll be good and insure it fedex ground
Old 03-18-2011 | 10:10 PM
Members

I live in socal can I pick it up?
Old 03-19-2011 | 07:18 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
ive been fine with that since the first pm man ive just been waiting to know shipping

just bubble wrap this bitch up like hell and itll be good and insure it fedex ground

OK, I will let you know on how much shipping would be next week when i get the chance. I really prefer not to ship but if no one wants it locally it is your boss. I cannot pay for shipping or insurance so if you are ok with that then ill ship (if no one local wants it). I just really dont want you to get it and not be able to use it and be pissed...

Ill be in touch early next week.
Old 03-19-2011 | 08:31 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Ryan@SupremePower
OK, I will let you know on how much shipping would be next week when i get the chance. I really prefer not to ship but if no one wants it locally it is your boss. I cannot pay for shipping or insurance so if you are ok with that then ill ship (if no one local wants it). I just really dont want you to get it and not be able to use it and be pissed...

Ill be in touch early next week.
yeah thats fine i understand
Old 03-19-2011 | 08:53 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport package- Sapphire black

So get this bitch sold to PraiseTheLowered
Old 03-19-2011 | 11:07 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 528i Alpine White

The best way to ship this is by Greyhound. I believe its around $75 to $100. I've heard thats how the vendors like Umnitza ship the bumpers and large objects. Praisethelowered would just pick it up at the greyhound terminal.

I think its the cheapest route. GL
Old 03-20-2011 | 10:06 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by e60lifestyle
So get this bitch sold to PraiseTheLowered

Working on it

Quick Reply: FS: OEM M-Tech Front bumper (Pre-LCI, No PDC)