Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: NEW LOWER PRICE - CF Interior trim set and Breyton Interior parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 06:25 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 06 (Oct. prod.) 530i Titanium Silver / Black Leather - prem. pkg., step,nav,park dist,comf seats,xenon, push start, comf accs, rear fold seats...can't remember anymore... Mods: Radenergie R-10's 20x 9,20x 10 Mich PS2 tires 245/35fr 285/30rr, Eibach prokit springs, AC Schnitzer front lip, ACS side skirts, ACS exhaust, ACS silver carbon interior and Hamann rear trunk spoiler...to be cont.

i had to put a stop payment on my check to him...wouldnt recommend doing business with him. Never answered his phone or emails once he thought the check was in the mail. He also gave me a canadian address to send the money too but he stated in a post to another forumer that he was in the US. sounded too fishy to continue with our transaction.
Old 07-29-2006, 02:24 AM
Banned

Paul ....
I sent a reply to u and there is really no need to bash me on this thread. I m a honest seller and never took a cent of ur money. I can just rip the chek off or u can stop payment if u wish but again that being said -- I have NEVER taken any of ur money. Its a mere $550 dollar i dont think its worth all the effort to try to hustle it.... I hav been responsive and gave u all the information promptly since beginning of the deal I hope u'd hav more faith in dealing with me....
It was simply a few days of delay in reply because i was out of town and again i apologize for not gettin back to u in time... I have clarified everything with u in the email and i hope u can jusity what u hav said previously on this thread ... thx
Old 07-29-2006, 02:29 AM
Banned

Again all items r still for sale...since tsilveracs has backed out by his choice.

and if u guys hav doubt about my creditability, you are welcome to use paypal for security...
Old 07-29-2006, 11:22 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 06 (Oct. prod.) 530i Titanium Silver / Black Leather - prem. pkg., step,nav,park dist,comf seats,xenon, push start, comf accs, rear fold seats...can't remember anymore... Mods: Radenergie R-10's 20x 9,20x 10 Mich PS2 tires 245/35fr 285/30rr, Eibach prokit springs, AC Schnitzer front lip, ACS side skirts, ACS exhaust, ACS silver carbon interior and Hamann rear trunk spoiler...to be cont.

i dont think i BASHED anyone. just stated the facts...what else am i supposed to believe if i send a cert. bank check and i dont hear from from you for a WEEK and ur phone doesnt pick up and ur emails are not replied. besides if we decide to go through with the deal and everything turns out fine, i have offered to post that as well.

regards,

Paul
Old 08-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by tsilveracs' post='316711' date='Jul 29 2006, 03:22 PM
i dont think i BASHED anyone. just stated the facts...what else am i supposed to believe if i send a cert. bank check and i dont hear from from you for a WEEK and ur phone doesnt pick up and ur emails are not replied. besides if we decide to go through with the deal and everything turns out fine, i have offered to post that as well.

regards,

Paul

Well guys, I promised to revise my comments if everything went well with silverrush and things were delivered as promised. So here goes...I had to backout of the sale for other reasons none having to do with Dennis (aka Silverrush), after the mix up we had ,with him being out of town and not responding, Dennis appologized and offered to not cash my certified check or mail it back to me. He was great to work with from that point on, and he replied to all my emails and PM's. I think Dennis is an honest guy, and no one should have any worries about doing business with him. Thanks Dennis for everything and guys i hope that clears up any questions regarding Silverrush.

regards,

Paul
Old 08-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tsilveracs' post='318341' date='Aug 2 2006, 05:20 PM
Well guys, I promised to revise my comments if everything went well with silverrush and things were delivered as promised. So here goes...I had to backout of the sale for other reasons none having to do with Dennis (aka Silverrush), after the mix up we had ,with him being out of town and not responding, Dennis appologized and offered to not cash my certified check or mail it back to me. He was great to work with from that point on, and he replied to all my emails and PM's. I think Dennis is an honest guy, and no one should have any worries about doing business with him. Thanks Dennis for everything and guys i hope that clears up any questions regarding Silverrush.
regards,

Paul
Thanks Paul and no hard feelings. Looks like you hav new ideas for ur car. anyway now that Paul has backed out from the deal, they are up for sale again. pls let me know if interested
thx