Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: NEW E60 PRE LCI EURO BI-XENON AHL HEADLIGHTS - RETROFIT KIT

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I knew I smelled a rat!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Members

My Ride: 07 525i mystic blue / black concept one staggered wheels 19x8.5 19x10.5

dam that sucks
:thumbsdown:
Old 01-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 545ier
This MEMBER SOLD ME THE SAME HEADLIGHTS WHICH WERE "NEW" ACCORDING TO THE POST AND TURNED OUT TO BE CRACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

HE NEVER REPLIED TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES AND SHIPPED THE HEADLIGHTS A MONTH LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE LOOSER!!!!!

WTF!?

I never sold "NEW" headlights before. Please show me the thread were I ever offered a set of "NEW" headlights? This is not true and I guess you know it?

Here is some feedback ...

Feedback 1

Feedback 2

Feedback 3
Old 01-06-2011, 02:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 M5

Your right, the headlights I purchased from you are these exact ones in the link you provided... thanks for doing the search on your "new" headlights that "are in PERFECT condition. No cracks, no damages, no pittings, no repairs, no scratches - like new!!!"

You never shipped them the day you said you shipped them, I made payment on Sept 15th, they didn't ship until Sept 23rd, I got them on Oct 11th ONLY after picking them up from the wrong address you shipped to, THEY WERE IN DEED CRACKED AND TABS WERE BROKEN, and when I sent you messages after I recieved them you IGNORED them...

The worst part about shipping was that you shipped them to the WRONG ADDRESS!!!!! SMH

Here was my feedback post just after I got them so you can go there and explain yourself if you would like.

Apparently you only come on here to sell Headlights since I haven't seen you around since... so perhaps that will work to your benefit with a "new" set of headlights... Your best bet is to post detailed pictures of a "Sealed" box with the headlights inside, detaled pictures of the headlights you are selling and not a generic picture of an e60 headlight, or go post it on eBay. Good Luck with the sale.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:08 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by 545ier
Your right, the headlights I purchased from you are these exact ones in the link you provided... thanks for doing the search on your "new" headlights that "are in PERFECT condition. No cracks, no damages, no pittings, no repairs, no scratches - like new!!!"

You never shipped them the day you said you shipped them, I made payment on Sept 15th, they didn't ship until Sept 23rd, I got them on Oct 11th ONLY after picking them up from the wrong address you shipped to, THEY WERE IN DEED CRACKED AND TABS WERE BROKEN, and when I sent you messages after I recieved them you IGNORED them...

The worst part about shipping was that you shipped them to the WRONG ADDRESS!!!!! SMH

Here was my feedback post just after I got them so you can go there and explain yourself if you would like.

Apparently you only come on here to sell Headlights since I haven't seen you around since... so perhaps that will work to your benefit with a "new" set of headlights... Your best bet is to post detailed pictures of a "Sealed" box with the headlights inside, detaled pictures of the headlights you are selling and not a generic picture of an e60 headlight, or go post it on eBay. Good Luck with the sale.
thanks for sharing. he should refund your money if he wants to make up for all the trouble he caused.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 520d - 19" 172s- Remapped - LCI taillights V6 cables - LCI xenon headlights - Denison 500 with BTA1500 - led interior lights - OEM led number plate lights Planned mods: Folding mirrors - Modmynav kit - High gloss shadowline trim -

So far no response so let's see