Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: M5 TRUNK FINISHERS

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AKAlius' post='735938' date='Dec 2 2008, 12:51 PM
I've bought parts from Ed before. Very prompt in shipping! Gave me a super low price on the parts to. Way below retail. Dont hold me up to anything though, just wanted to share my past experiences with everyone who is interested on this thread.
Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. Tough crowd here huh?

I've been on bmw forums for almost 10 years just not here because I don't own an e60 but run across some parts from time
to time so I post here.

I'm mostly on bimmerforums and have been for a long time, sold many parts, wheels, and even a few cars.

You guys have an iTrader rating system in place here? We do that over at BF, it works much like ebaymotors positive and negative
feedback for sellers and buyers.

I've never scammed anyone before and don't plan on it in the future, especially for nickel and dime parts like these.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW 525I/TITANIUM SILVER METALLIC/GREY LEATHER INTERIOR/EURO RED REFLECTORS/20% TINT/EURO STICKER/BMW CCA STICKER

Originally Posted by egk2' post='736008' date='Dec 2 2008, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. Tough crowd here huh?

I've been on bmw forums for almost 10 years just not here because I don't own an e60 but run across some parts from time
to time so I post here.

I'm mostly on bimmerforums and have been for a long time, sold many parts, wheels, and even a few cars.

You guys have an iTrader rating system in place here? We do that over at BF, it works much like ebaymotors positive and negative
feedback for sellers and buyers.

I've never scammed anyone before and don't plan on it in the future, especially for nickel and dime parts like these.

Yeh these guys: New vendor=attack mode. I wish we did...but its more like buyer/seller feedback. Thing is what happens is a legit seller gets drafted to the dark side. Its crazy man. Its not even for small stuff like this. Member QuadM has a lawsuit against him for like almost 100k in product.

Once a good vendors gone bad hes gone forever
Old 12-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Members

Well that's understandable, if I'm buying something on BF, I feel more comfortable with someone with a high post count and
older join date. I joined in 2006 but I'm not on here very often because I drive an m3. I figured e60 parts will sell on an e60 forum.

I'm not a vendor by any means which is why I'd rather not meet up with random people over the internet, I can ship right from my place of work too so
it is MUCH more convenient, we have a UPS and FedEx account. I don't even have to leave the building I work full time, have a toddler and an infant, married, and finishing up my business degree so yes, shipping is much more convenient and I don't see that as being fishy at all.

Well, I don't know if I'd be willing to do $155 so these might just go on ebay for now.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by egk2' post='736038' date='Dec 2 2008, 01:39 PM
Well that's understandable, if I'm buying something on BF, I feel more comfortable with someone with a high post count and
older join date. I joined in 2006 but I'm not on here very often because I drive an m3. I figured e60 parts will sell on an e60 forum.

I'm not a vendor by any means which is why I'd rather not meet up with random people over the internet, I can ship right from my place of work too so
it is MUCH more convenient, we have a UPS and FedEx account. I don't even have to leave the building I work full time, have a toddler and an infant, married, and finishing up my business degree so yes, shipping is much more convenient and I don't see that as being fishy at all.

Well, I don't know if I'd be willing to do $155 so these might just go on ebay for now.
I hear ya ... I checked you out on Google, and as you mentioned a lot of results turned up on sites you have mentioned. As Senza mentioned, recent troubles experienced on this forum have made buyers hesitant with new vendors/sellers. Good luck man Any chance of $150 shipped?
Old 12-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Members

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='736092' date='Dec 2 2008, 03:08 PM
I hear ya ... I checked you out on Google, and as you mentioned a lot of results turned up on sites you have mentioned. As Senza mentioned, recent troubles experienced on this forum have made buyers hesitant with new vendors/sellers. Good luck man Any chance of $150 shipped?
I got googled, nice. I might do $150 shipped to blow out the competition I'll let you know tonight.....
Old 12-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

I paid $146 from Garry Romani. Why go to someone new when we all know Garry already.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Members

/\ now it's $146? I'm getting beaten up here because you don't know me, oh well.

Well, looks like one trunk finisher is going on the back of my son's power wheels and the other two
in the trash
Old 12-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW 525I/TITANIUM SILVER METALLIC/GREY LEATHER INTERIOR/EURO RED REFLECTORS/20% TINT/EURO STICKER/BMW CCA STICKER

Originally Posted by egk2' post='736152' date='Dec 2 2008, 03:44 PM
/\ now it's $146? I'm getting beaten up here because you don't know me, oh well.

Well, looks like one trunk finisher is going on the back of my son's power wheels and the other two
in the trash
Old 12-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='736139' date='Dec 2 2008, 02:36 PM
I paid $146 from Garry Romani. Why go to someone new when we all know Garry already.
Sweet! Even better @ $146 -- thanks C!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Hey guys, I know I don't carry much clout here as I am a new member, but I know Ed (egk2) personally for 10 years. As a matter-of-fact, I was his "Best Man" at his wedding. He is 1000% reliable and trustworthy and I will stake my reputation on this forum on that. I completely understand the suspicion and I am sure Ed does too, but I just wanted to add my support so that you guys know he is a good guy in case he ever posts here again. Ed is in a managerial position with BMW and is frequently able to acquire BMW parts and accessories but does not want there to be any conflict of interest between his personal business and his professional job. Simple as that. Ed has supplied me with the majority of my OEM parts and accessories for my previously owned E36 M3, and I am sure that will continue for my currently owned E60. That being said... it's nice to know that the majority of us on these forums are enthusiasts that have each others' back... and really make an effort to prevent any of us from being screwed or duped.

Quick Reply: FS: M5 TRUNK FINISHERS