Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: M5 Rep (Umnitza) rear bumper and SB V1

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Jet Black '05 545i, Sport/Premium Pkg, Steptronic, Adaptive Xenon, Nav, L7, Blue2th, PDC,

Selling my umnitza replica M5 rear bumper for $230. This is for a pre-lci model with pdc sensors. Never been installed.

I can hand deliver to buyer if you live en route between Las Vegas and San Diego and ONLY on January 14 (AM) as I will be heading to SD to visit family. I can meet you anywhere along interstate I15 or I215. The only condition I ask is that payment must be made via paypal and confirmed. The reason why I suggest this is because I'd hate to lug it with me on my vacation only to find out that the potential buyer failed to show up, thus leaving me the burden of bringing it all the way back. Payment via PP obligates me to deliver as promised to the buyer (customer). AND I WILL DELIVER IT. Logistics can be flexible. Or, you could do a local pick up here in Vegas.

FS: M5 Rep (Umnitza) rear bumper and SB V1-dsc02179.jpg

I also have my sprint booster (version 1 for automatic) for sale for $140 shipped continental US.

FS: M5 Rep (Umnitza) rear bumper and SB V1-dsc02185.jpg

thanks for looking and pm me with any question
Old 01-05-2011, 01:45 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 530xi (Titanium Grey/ Black interior) Debaged, L.e.d. light upgrade throughout. ACS roof spoiler. H&R sport sprigs, Angel eye upgrade, euro sticker, ,matte black grills.

Damn. All the good stuff is always on the west coast. Glws.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i mystic blue

good price is the middle of the bumper bent?
Old 01-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Bmw
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by inktoxicated
The middle is not bent, its just that it needs support from that smaller black piece thats seen in the picture behind the bumper. Umnitza quality dude :thumbsdown: but cant fuss for the price they offer(lol)
Old 01-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sweetnlowe60
Damn. All the good stuff is always on the west coast. Glws.
Tell me about it, I feel worse cuz I moved from Southern Cali to Virginia BAD move otherwise Great move Job wise
Old 01-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Jet Black '05 545i, Sport/Premium Pkg, Steptronic, Adaptive Xenon, Nav, L7, Blue2th, PDC,

Originally Posted by inktoxicated

Originally Posted by TheRacerBoss
The middle is not bent, its just that it needs support from that smaller black piece thats seen in the picture behind the bumper. Umnitza quality dude :thumbsdown: but cant fuss for the price they offer(lol)
As TheRacerBoss stated, it appears bent but with the insert in place (black piece behind bumper) it'll level out.

Someone pm me asking if I'm willing to ship. Well, I would but then the cost of shipping will have to be paid by the buyer which will incur a pretty hefty price for you eastcoast fellas >$100.

Now its a different story for my sprint booster if interested, I'll ship for free! lol
Old 01-07-2011, 03:10 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by e6t.lab.rat
As TheRacerBoss stated, it appears bent but with the insert in place (black piece behind bumper) it'll level out.

Someone pm me asking if I'm willing to ship. Well, I would but then the cost of shipping will have to be paid by the buyer which will incur a pretty hefty price for you eastcoast fellas >$100.

Now its a different story for my sprint booster if interested, I'll ship for free! lol
Bud,
I shipped a bumper from Virginia to California as I returned my Mtech bumper to Trinity.
I think I paid like 60 bucks for shipping (GreyHound) but this was like 4 months ago so cant bank of my memory for the exact price
Old 01-07-2011, 07:21 AM
Members

how the fitment on the bumper? do anyone got picture of it on there car
Old 01-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i mystic blue

Originally Posted by TheRacerBoss
Bud,
I shipped a bumper from Virginia to California as I returned my Mtech bumper to Trinity.
I think I paid like 60 bucks for shipping (GreyHound) but this was like 4 months ago so cant bank of my memory for the exact price

y did u ship the mtech back to trinity? was there a problem with it?
Old 02-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Members

Is the bumper still avail?

Quick Reply: FS: M5 Rep (Umnitza) rear bumper and SB V1