Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: CCC & LCD E60 Navigation System

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So u type in BMW maps on the torrents and it comes up is that the right wording
Old 04-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Senior Members

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
My Ride: E60 530i

So if this was installed in your car why are you selling everything?
I've been on the board reading posts and it appears that several members have had issues not receiving items bought from you and you're no longer registered on ebay but you'r still actively selling? Something is not smelling right here.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Members

Originally Posted by AchtungE60
So if this was installed in your car why are you selling everything?
I've been on the board reading posts and it appears that several members have had issues not receiving items bought from you and you're no longer registered on ebay but you'r still actively selling? Something is not smelling right here.
If you read properly you would understand that I am NOT selling this because I did install it. I ordered it then started having second thoughts because of all the other stuff I thought I was going to have to buy and ended up finding cheap shortcuts around it. I am no longer a registered member on eBay because not only do they charge 9% for selling but they were making me wait 30 days to recieve funds. Going through paypal deletes the 9% and gets me the funds immediately. I have sold almost 30 of these cables and all but 7 people recieved theirs and it was due to a lack of postage which was my mistake and it has been resolved. You are the guy who called me ethnocentric on the other forum and then had like what? 5 people tell you what an idiotic statement that was? Can't you let it go? Please. Also, PLEASE READ FORUMS COMPLETELY BEFORE POSTING!!! I mean seriously my explanation for what you were trying to dog on me for is literally 5 posts up. What is your problem? Can you read? Stop starting sh*t on posts. Iv'e seen you do it multiple times.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Senior Members

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
My Ride: E60 530i

Sorry bud but your attitude is speaking for itself. So you just decided to unregistered yourself? fair enough. I understand the high fees. I just got raped on my car insurance.
I don't know what you're ranting about. I'm not discussing anything I just see you on here hustling for thousands of $ to members and you haven't the rep here. So just looking out for others. I'm sure they won't mind especially when I'm asking legitimate questions to safeguard peoples' assets when I see suspicious activity. So I take it the items are not for sale anymore but I didn't see anything referencing this. I figured you installed and then decided you didn't want it, or you have some broken items your selling. I think reading and writing go together. So yes I can read and I can also write. But am always looking to better myself so if you have some pointers I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Members

Sorry bud but your attitude is speaking for itself. So you just decided to unregistered yourself? fair enough. I understand the high fees. I just got raped on my car insurance.
I don't know what you're ranting about. I'm not discussing anything I just see you on here hustling for thousands of $ to members and you haven't the rep here. So just looking out for others. I'm sure they won't mind especially when I'm asking legitimate questions to safeguard peoples' assets when I see suspicious activity. So I take it the items are not for sale anymore but I didn't see anything referencing this. I figured you installed and then decided you didn't want it, or you have some broken items your selling. I think reading and writing go together. So yes I can read and I can also write. But am always looking to better myself so if you have some pointers I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Thousands of dollars? What the hell are you talking about? Ive sold 17 AUX cables at $30 dollars which equals $510. I havn't sold anything else on this forum. Always look to better yourself? Want some pointers? Go back to elementary school and really focus on the math portion of it.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Members

Thousands of dollars? What the hell are you talking about? Ive sold 17 AUX cables at $30 dollars which equals $510. I havn't sold anything else on this forum. Always look to better yourself? Want some pointers? Go back to elementary school and really focus on the math portion of it.