Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS" brsuhed alum trim off 530i with nav

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2013 535i xDrive AW/Black M-kit

i bought these april 5 and installed them 2 weeks ago. then i had my poplar wood ones painted to match the color of my car so i swapped them again. the body shop where i painted and installed the trim at didnt realize i was selling them so they were not careful and scuffed up some pieces. either way the trim is in pretty good condition if you can live with the small blemishes. i paid a little over $1000 from roveractive for these pieces and besides those marks circled theyr brand new. again i dont think it will be that noticable once installed. if you are local you can come take a look yourself. i also have a black rear console piece not included if you need it its 65 never installed (new $90).

let me know if you have any questions. if you want i can help you install. (ill do a better job then these guys that took them off my car haha i promise)

hoping to get about 800. but if thats not resonable just let me know and we can work something out
Attached Thumbnails FS" brsuhed alum trim off 530i with nav-dscn2351.jpg   FS" brsuhed alum trim off 530i with nav-dscn2352.jpg   FS" brsuhed alum trim off 530i with nav-dscn2353.jpg   FS" brsuhed alum trim off 530i with nav-dscn2354.jpg   FS" brsuhed alum trim off 530i with nav-dscn2361.jpg  

FS" brsuhed alum trim off 530i with nav-dscn2362.jpg   FS" brsuhed alum trim off 530i with nav-dscn2363.jpg   FS" brsuhed alum trim off 530i with nav-dscn2364.jpg  
Old 05-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Contributors

i want this but its dinged up pretty bad and its price is too high
Old 05-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

just an FYI OP, but roveractive (ebay seller) sells this trim brand new for $899.....
Old 05-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
just an FYI OP, but roveractive (ebay seller) sells this trim brand new for $899.....
Interesting. I see that. I was just charged 999 I will ask him about that.

As for the sale I'm not trying to screw anyone. As I said I'd
Like to get that price. Just let me know what it's worth to you and well work it out.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Contributors

I'm pissed all these got dinged up. It sucks. They're brand new. Well I guess not any more
Old 05-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by joebaggg
Interesting I see that I was just charged 999 I will ask him about that.

As for the sale I'm not trying to screw anyone. As I said I'd
Like to get that price. Just let me know what it's worth to you and well work it out.
I'm sure you're not trying to screw anyone, perhaps $999 inc. shipping....as $899 is his list price....either way GLWS...wonder how hard it would be to repair/refinish the blemishes made, might want to look into that before selling, perhaps your bodyshop that took it off could give you a good price or do it for free seeing as how they are the ones that caused the damage..... Or just factor in cost of repair when thinking of your sale price...
Old 05-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
I'm sure you're not trying to screw anyone, perhaps $999 inc. shipping....as $899 is his list price....either way GLWS...wonder how hard it would be to repair/refinish the blemishes made, might want to look into that before selling, perhaps your bodyshop that took it off could give you a good price or do it for free seeing as how they are the ones that caused the damage..... Or just factor in cost of repair when thinking of your sale price...
Good pointers thank you. I wasn't even aware repair was possible. I'm ok with mine so I don't need these any more. Jet black ones look cool. Alum looks great as well. These blemishes aren't tooooo bad. I mean I'd put them on my car as is if I didn't like the jet black. I am not selling them cuz they're messed up. That said they are still a bit mangled and a few hundred dollars is a lot of money for damaged goods. I guess it's a trade off for those who don't want to pay full price for trim. Bad economy :thumbsdown: which is why I need to sell rather then keep em for a rainy day.

Like I said. Make me an offer. Unfortunatly because of the condition it's hard for me to out an exact price. I'm getting some decent offers. I guess if you find a piece that too messed up it could always be replaced rather then buying a whole new kit. I'm not sure anything is that bad though. IMO of course
Old 05-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Contributors

$300 for the whole setup plus shipping just to start throwing out some numbers
Old 05-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Contributors

I might be interested but for a better price
Old 05-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by psE60
I might be interested but for a better price
Just send me a pm if you'd like. There's a few pending, one local but nothings final till cash is in hand.

Quick Reply: FS" brsuhed alum trim off 530i with nav