Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: 21x9 & 21x11 Interad DTM

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 - Silver Grey RPI Scoops RPI Block Off Plates BMC filters CF Delete KW V3 21" Interad DTM Headers Exhaust Radenergie Lip kit 40% Huperoptik Tint

Thank you so much John, get that ESS kit and take some names

Originally Posted by John@Motorcepts
These are the SICKEST NICEST wheels I've ever seen. Sucks I can't spend anymore cash since I am aiming at the ESS Supercharger. Someone with an M5 should definitely pick these up. THey look amazing.
Guess you just don't like my editing style
Thanks man

Originally Posted by socale39
Those pics would have looked so much better if decent post processing was done. Either way GLWS, wheels look nice!
Old 05-06-2011, 07:40 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 545I SMG

Sorry man, just looking at the second picture says its been post processed. The key is so no one recognizes it but when the contrast is so different between the car itself and its background thats when it doesn't look right. Are you using photoshop? Do you have the originals I could try playing with? I like the angles you are working with, just need proper touchup.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 - Silver Grey RPI Scoops RPI Block Off Plates BMC filters CF Delete KW V3 21" Interad DTM Headers Exhaust Radenergie Lip kit 40% Huperoptik Tint

Oh that was the point for this set, I was purposefully trying to make the car stand from the background. Yes I'm using photoshop. Depends on what you mean by "proper touch up" because that's all in context whether it's an ad shoot or vanity shoot, I accomplished exactly what I was going for and this was no ad shoot so in that case I think this was the "proper touch up"

Originally Posted by socale39
Sorry man, just looking at the second picture says its been post processed. The key is so no one recognizes it but when the contrast is so different between the car itself and its background thats when it doesn't look right. Are you using photoshop? Do you have the originals I could try playing with? I like the angles you are working with, just need proper touchup.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 545I SMG

Right on man. Car looks great. GLWS
Old 05-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

This is so tempting. I absolutely LOVE these wheels and always enjoy seeing pix of your car. However, living in NY, these things wouldn't last very long.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you do next.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Members

Hmm do you mean wouldn't last long as in the roads are bad?
Because I daily drive this car in the streets of LA and they're very strong...

I think some of you might like what I get next

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
This is so tempting. I absolutely LOVE these wheels and always enjoy seeing pix of your car. However, living in NY, these things wouldn't last very long.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you do next.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 530i 06 ///M5

yea new york is terrible, easily the worst road conditions in the country...

even 19's get chewed out, and forged 20's are no match for our 13" deep potholes lol. Really no fun especially at night when you can't see them
Old 05-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Members

13" Potholes?????
Nevermind C hahaha

Originally Posted by skunkd
yea new york is terrible, easily the worst road conditions in the country...

even 19's get chewed out, and forged 20's are no match for our 13" deep potholes lol. Really no fun especially at night when you can't see them
Old 05-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by John Morgan Evans
13" Potholes?????
Nevermind C hahaha
This was one of the worst years in recent history for the Tri-State Area and potholes. In fact, the city said it had owed $670,000+ in pothole claims alone this winter. The patches get lifted during the winter when the plows come through and they don't get patched up until Spring. Craters was the term being used a lot this winter, not potholes. Not kidding. As you know, the east had one of the worst winters ever since 1986. However, many still get missed and many don't survive the summer either and just resurface. It's like a minefield. When I drive on my 20's, my eyes are glued to the road -- my wife actually hates it, because we can't have a conversation -- I'm too focused on the road. Hahaha! And it's even harder at night, since the M's don't have fog lights.

Anyway, I can't wait to see your next set of wheels!! When will the unveiling be? I need to mark it on my calendar. LOL!
Old 05-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Members

That's insane! I truly feel bad for you guys in NY
Maybe you should get some sort of foglight?

They should be ready by bimmerfest, if not the week after

Quick Reply: FS: 21x9 & 21x11 Interad DTM