Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: 20" VIP Modular 3 piece wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 08:37 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 530i ~ Fully loaded | Sport Package 20" VIP Modular Wheels ICE by Method Sound M Style Body Kit Stop Tech BBK FK High Sport Coilovers RPI Exhaust RPI Air Intake

Originally Posted by DR-JEKL
Damn I love these rims!! will you post within the usa?

I have a mate who has a hot rodder contact in the usa who ships around 3 containers from the usa to australia a month.

Im not sure what you mean??? Ship thru your hot rod friend or have him pick em up and he ship these to you???
Old 07-31-2012, 02:47 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 5e60er
Im not sure what you mean??? Ship thru your hot rod friend or have him pick em up and he ship these to you???
Ship within the usa to him, and then he will arrange for them to be transported down under.

The reason i ask is your price is for pickup only
Old 07-31-2012, 09:21 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 530i ~ Fully loaded | Sport Package 20" VIP Modular Wheels ICE by Method Sound M Style Body Kit Stop Tech BBK FK High Sport Coilovers RPI Exhaust RPI Air Intake

Originally Posted by DR-JEKL
Ship within the usa to him, and then he will arrange for them to be transported down under.

The reason i ask is your price is for pickup only
Where is your friend (in the USA) located? I am willing to consider but need to find out the address and shipping costs before I can let you know a price.

Thanks,
Ryan
Old 08-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Members

Mark, not sure what happened to you, hope you are okay however next time you say your going to meet and pick up I hope you have the decency to at least call to cancel or return one of my texts. Men dont hide after giving their word. I would have spent my Friday night with my child and wife instead of wait for you to pull a no show and then not return a call.text. Not appreciated at all. Good luck with your search
Hi, Ryan. Sorry for not getting back to you. I'm still working out whatever I need to with the guy who sold me the SSR's that "fit" my car. Like I said, that $2,000 back from him would put me over the top and allow me to pick up your wheels asap.. As I told you that day, I wasn't positive I would be able to come up with the full amount you were asking. I'm sorry to have flaked on you. I'm honestly never online. I'm parting out a whole car, and if you could see my inbox from the other forum I'm on, you would know how true to fact that is. I apologize wholeheartedly, and I understand your frustration. Good luck with your sale. Once again, I apologize for not getting back to you, but like I said that day, I would let you know if I could fully commit to coming out.

Free bump for your thread.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Members

My Ride: Metallic gray '05 545i Sport Black Leather with HUD, Step, Nav, PDC, CWP, K&N Air Filter, Black RPI scoop, Black painted calipers, 35% F1 Pinnacle tint, 19" RDSport RS-2F rims with Continental ExtremeContact DWs.

These would have been soo hot on my past 545. Any idea if they would fit an F10?
Old 08-01-2012, 10:02 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Mizzark
Hi, Ryan. Sorry for not getting back to you. I'm still working out whatever I need to with the guy who sold me the SSR's that "fit" my car. Like I said, that $2,000 back from him would put me over the top and allow me to pick up your wheels asap.. As I told you that day, I wasn't positive I would be able to come up with the full amount you were asking. I'm sorry to have flaked on you. I'm honestly never online. I'm parting out a whole car, and if you could see my inbox from the other forum I'm on, you would know how true to fact that is. I apologize wholeheartedly, and I understand your frustration. Good luck with your sale. Once again, I apologize for not getting back to you, but like I said that day, I would let you know if I could fully commit to coming out.

Free bump for your thread.

Mark,

Thank you for your apology, i wasnt pissed, just frustrated cause I know you said you were gonna come down but never truly backed out (via text). I 100% understand where you are at with getting your money back on the last deal and that sucks, i know what its like. Hopefully you can get your money back and if these are still around when you have the full amount, hit me up. I dont hold any grudges, it is what it is, we all make mistakes but such is life bro. Best of luck on getting that money back from the other dude and hit me up if anything changes.

Thanks,
Ryan
Old 08-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by top6491
These would have been soo hot on my past 545. Any idea if they would fit an F10?
Not sure to be honest, maybe call VIP diretly and ask em.

Thanks
Old 08-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

Mark,

Thank you for your apology, i wasnt pissed, just frustrated cause I know you said you were gonna come down but never truly backed out (via text). I 100% understand where you are at with getting your money back on the last deal and that sucks, i know what its like. Hopefully you can get your money back and if these are still around when you have the full amount, hit me up. I dont hold any grudges, it is what it is, we all make mistakes but such is life bro. Best of luck on getting that money back from the other dude and hit me up if anything changes.

Thanks,
Ryan

^^^^^^ Ryan, you are a class act for a positive response to his apology post. We all make mistakes, but a little common courtesy goes a long way....... Props to you and Good Luck With The Sale! ^^^^^^
Old 08-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Members

Mark,

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks for understanding, Ryan. I'm genuinely sorry again. Still have these paperweights, and now I think I'm gonna have to try and sell them myself because this guy isn't getting back to me with returning the money. Hope someone picks these up soon. These are great wheels for a great price. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks,

Mark.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Members

Mark,

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks for understanding, Ryan. I'm genuinely sorry again. Still have these paperweights, and now I think I'm gonna have to try and sell them myself because this guy isn't getting back to me with returning the money. Hope someone picks these up soon. These are great wheels for a great price. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks,

Mark.

Quick Reply: FS: 20" VIP Modular 3 piece wheels